Confessions before the end of the world

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2012, 3:28 pm

So yeah, tomorrow is 12/21/2012. So before the impending apocalypse, anything you'd like to say? Any confessions you want to make, things you always wanted to say but never have? Things you've wanted to do?

Look at it this way. If the world does end tomorrow, at least say what you've wanted to say so that you can pass from this life with no regrets. And if it doesn't... well, now you have to courage to say it for real, right? It's a win-win situation regardless of the outcome.

As for me... well my one biggest confession is something you guys already know, although the subject in question doesn't. I am taking of course about Kyuuchan, who was my girlfriend up until September this year. Even though we broke up she's been a really good friend to me, and it's thanks to her that I've changed so much over so little time. I want her to know that I am still in love with her, and that while I did screw up a bit the first time around, I want to try again. This time I won't let little things bother me, and I'll give her the space and independence she deserves. It's thanks to her that I was finally able to figure out where I went wrong with our relationship, and so I feel it would be a waste not to try at least one more time, while we're still together in college. Even if it doesn't last past that, I think it would still put my heart at ease, and I can enjoy the time we have together.

Right now she's with someone else, but their relationship isn't going to last very long, the guy's already told me he's leaving this summer and will probably break it off then since he doesn't plan on coming back for some time. In the meantime Kyuuchan and I have become close as friends, and I've learned much more about her since than I did when we were together. I feel like I can appreciate her for who she truly is now, and I want to try and show her that if we all survive tomorrow. So that's my story.

Your turn now.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2012, 1:40 am

I'm glad I didn't spill any beans. I knew this rapture was...ugh..fake, but my uh, confession is...

I keep falling for women in their early 20s these days. When I find out of their age, I felt like $&!@.

This is sorta strange. Then, again, there was a time I felt like asking out a HS girl, as a,5th grader.

MBTI- ISTP

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2012, 2:03 am

My confession is my biggest regret is having regrets.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2012, 6:39 am

(I taped over the mouths of the skeletons in my closest so they can't talk.)