Page 32 of 148 [ 2360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 148  Next

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Jul 2013, 4:21 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Cornflake, a previous post by glow didn't contain a made-up name: here's the evidence... however, it is a trade name...
Thanks. I did look it up but didn't spot that. Also, the image filename is pelargonien-bluten.jpg
Going by the names posted so far I'd say that trade names and similar diversions shouldn't be permitted - otherwise I could include a cactus I once owned named "Spiny Norman". :wink:
But, it's your thread...

Black bamboo.

salem44dream
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2013, 8:26 pm

Chia

Chia (Salvia columbariae)
DESCRIPTION: Annual to 20". Flowers deep blue, somewhat tubular with 5 unequal lobes. Flowers are small but grow in dense, round clusters that appear spiky. Leaves simple, deeply lobed, green, to 4" long. Stems square. Labiatae (Mint) Family.
NATURAL HISTORY: Flowers bloom March-May.

Dariusz_V
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jun 2016, 2:13 pm

Duvalia corderoyi

Vernacular name (s): Starfish flower, Carrion Plant

Distribution: D. corderoyi is a small stapeliad from the dry Southwestern and central regions of Southern Africa (Great and Upper Karoo)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2016, 4:14 pm

Escontria Chiotilla

Known as Chiotilla or Jiotilla, originates from Mexico (Guerrero, Michoacán, Oaxaca, southern Puebla).

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

RadicalDreamers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2016, 10:03 am

Fraser Fir

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2016, 11:47 am

Gynostemma Image

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2016, 1:30 pm

Hedyotis caerulea

Also known as: Azure Bluet, Quaker Ladies, and Mountain Bluet
Origin: Southeastern USA to Nova Scotia

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Dariusz_V

04 Aug 2016, 4:34 pm

Ipomoea bolusiana
African Morning Glory

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Aug 2016, 6:57 pm

Jacobinia

Butterfly88