Want to break up married couples

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

29 Dec 2012, 2:11 pm

I want nothing more than than to break up a married couple. I don't care if I have an angry husband come after me. I hate marriage and want to punish them by stealing their women. They need to be punished for getting ahead of me. I have to be ahead of them, not the other way around! If I have to hurt someone else's feelings, so be it!

Someweirdo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Dec 2012, 2:19 pm

Sarcasm?

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 2:38 pm

Someweirdo wrote:
Sarcasm?

I hope so. I hate to think that he might actually be serious.

windtreeman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Dec 2012, 3:22 pm

On most forums, I'd immediately assume it was sarcasm but on WrongPlanet, one never knows :). If sarcasm: I agree. There seems to be a group of people out their who's sole purpose in life is to ruin happy relationships. If not sarcasm: I still agree. Though I'd never openly act on these feelings, every time another Facebook couple gets engaged on my timeline, I feel inadequate. Forget engagement and forget a relationship, I don't even have a female friend.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm

I've known others who think like this... they had a hand in destroying MY marriage... heaven forbid anyone attack their own marriage though. :evil: :evil:

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 7:27 pm

And this is why people are afraid of people with aspergers. This right here.

I believe he's serious.

You have no right to destroy what they have because you don't have it. No right.

And remember, karma is a b***h. It's why I won't mess with a married girl even if she's unhappy. I don't want it coming back on me in the future.

You won't be happy, there misery won't make you truly happy. You will still lay down alone, you will still be alone.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 8:03 pm

And this is why noone wants to listen to one's thoughts... noone knows if there is ever any honesty in someone's thoughts. The feelings however usually hold truth to it. As far as i am concerned, I just read a thought and that is what I will tell myself.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I want nothing more than than to break up a married couple.

Do you have a target couple? Do you have a plan? Do you prefer victory over your own survival?

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I don't care if I have an angry husband come after me. I hate marriage and want to punish them by stealing their women.

So it's just heterosexual couples that you hate. Interesting ...

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
They need to be punished for getting ahead of me.

Wrong. you feel the need to punish them for your own failure to keep up.

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I have to be ahead of them, not the other way around!

So ... instead of competing fairly, you want to "win" by eliminating anyone who gets ahead of you.

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
If I have to hurt someone else's feelings, so be it!

This will certainly not endear you to any women.

It seems that feel some over-exaggerated sense of entitlement to a relationship, some degree of bitterness for being a failure, and no small measure of hatred for those who are more loved than you. You seem to also feel that the choice is yours to make regarding who shall and shall not have a loving relationship. It is apparent that you are hostile only to people in heterosexual marriages (e.g., "one-man-one-woman"), which implies that you sympathize with people in same-sex marriages. Finally, you seem to feel some sense of personal inadequacy for your apparently crippled sense of empathy.

Therefore, in my opinion, your bitterness and hatred are about to send you on a downward anti-social spiral from which you may never recover.

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

Yeah, right, good luck with that. If you're so good at stealing women, why are you still single?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 9:26 pm

part of me resents a guy who is married to a gorgeous girl. I can';t even imagine the amount of times that guy has sex with her, and it';s so commonplace that if he grabs her boob in public she wont bat an eye.

I sometimes wish for bad things to happen to them.

At the end of the day though, i can't hate the player only the games.

Should people with muscular dystrophy or lou gherics hate me bc i dont have a muscle wasting disorder?

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

I've been where you are at, and believe me you don't want to be there.

I've been bitter, I've had resentments, I've groused at every wedding I've had to attend as a videographer, seeing a beautiful bride marrying a beautiful husband, being applauded by so many other beautiful couples, and feeling utterly excluded. There was a woman I courted for years, who I lost in a single blind date set up by her friend....a few months later she was married, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish the marriage would fail. I thought, "How could he love her as much as I could...how could he be better than me?"

I won't lie to you and say it gets better, that there is someone for everyone. It may not, and there may not ever be.

So why play the game society has devised? Why torture yourself over what you can't have? Why not live by your own rules, and play your own game?

Every time I see a married couple, and I feel that pang of jealousy, I remember the freedom I have, that that couple does not. I remember that I won't have to deal with the demands of a wife wanting a house and a new car. I won't have to deal with screeching insufferable monsters that are kids. I can call my own shots and pursue my own work.

You see, instead of wondering why I'm not good enough, and why don't I have anyone, and basing my value on my marital/relationship status, I'm trying (not always successfully) to remind myself of all that I have, and all I aim to accomplish that wouldn't be possible if I had to deal with a relationship. I tell myself I AM good enough, I AM worthwhile, and that it is the OTHERS who must meet MY standards. I tell myself, "I have goals, and I won't sacrifice them for the whims of another...anyone who wants to date me must know what I'm about and accept it."

Ask yourself, how do you want to be remembered? As some SOB who made others miserable? Or some anonymous person who never did anything, died alone and has only an obituary to prove you ever existed at all?

Or will you be remembered fondly as someone who did good things, who accomplished much, and lived a rich life in spite of never finding love? That's what I aim to do. I'm quickly reaching the realization that I'll never find love, and I'm no good at faking confidence. I'm just not dating material. And that's okay. Once you can accept that, you can transcend these silly, antiquated societal notions that place our value on our relationship status. You can focus instead on being the best person you can be. And if you do that, you'll be remember long after most people are dead. Most couples are boring, tedious people anyways, and when they're gone, no one will care. Do good work, and strive to forge your bonds to the rest of the world by positive contributions. And in that way you CAN find love and happiness.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 10:09 pm

That doesn't work for everyone.

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm

But what other solution is there? The OP surely won't do to try to destroy other people's relationships. And a relationship is not a salve for unhappiness..merely a bandaid for a festering, suppurating wound.

The pathway out of this spiral is to regain a sense of control and a positive outlook, To find a happy, contented life that is not defined by relationship status. Because that is the only guarantee. Not by just repeating the old lie that there is someone there for all of us.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 10:30 pm

Brianruns10 wrote:
But what other solution is there? The OP surely won't do to try to destroy other people's relationships...

In a post in another thread, the OP expresses his wishes to be gay or trans specifically so he could make homophobes and transphobes angry, and to beat up people who have problems with his preference for the LGBT crowd.

Imo, he's just another hostile heterophobe who is looking for any excuse to commit acts of violence.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 10:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:
But what other solution is there? The OP surely won't do to try to destroy other people's relationships...

In a post in another thread, the OP expresses his wishes to be gay or trans specifically so he could make homophobes and transphobes angry, and to beat up people who have problems with his preference for the LGBT crowd.

Imo, he's just another hostile heterophobe who is looking for any excuse to commit acts of violence.

Well the next piece of advice I can give, which I guess should've been the first piece of advice, is for the OP to talk to someone about this. Seek professional help. Just because you're having these thoughts doesn't mean you 're a bad person or you that you will be punished for having such thoughts.

I firmly believe we all have these thoughts from time to time...who hasn't had the urge to punch someone who did them wrong? Most of us though experience these thoughts very rarely, under great duress, and we would never act on them.

OP, you are toeing a close line, which when crossed, there is no going back. But right now, you CAN edge away from the cliff. Seek help in your area. When I was dealing with depression after a job loss, I sought help, and I benefited greatly from the public mental health services my area provided, and it did not break the bank. Or call a suicide hotline. Just talk to SOMEONE. I think you're using Wrong Planet to vent. Venting is good, but it can be bad to say such things in a public way. Find someone who you can confide in, who will ensure confidentiality, and allow you to expound these thoughts you are having. Just talking does wonders, believe me. Keeping these things bottled up is the worst thing.

But seek help and counsel now, before you cross that line of no return, and someone gets hurt.

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

Fnord wrote:
Brianruns10 wrote:

Not something Soloviev would ever approve, I'm certain.

Anyway, I'm not sure how this could work. An angry person venting amongst people who mostly can't boast being empathetic. If emotions are too strong, rationalisation would seem an ineffective way out for the time being.