Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 10:23 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061229/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush

In other news, Axl Rose says that Guns & Roses' new album is "almost finished," and researchers say a cure for baldness is "just around the corner."

Last edited by werbert on 29 Dec 2006, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2006, 11:04 pm

It would be interesting to see how well this one goes through.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2006, 4:48 am

I would like to see an end to that war, once and for all.

Peace

zebedee
Toucan
Toucan

29 Dec 2006, 5:22 am

is this the plan to continue fighting until there are only mr and mrs bush , his dog barney , cheney and rummie survive? If so I thought that was the origional plan!

Although I guess (apart from they've kicked saddam out but proved they lied to do it) the war is going well - all the oil is under foreign control , billions of dollars worth of weapons have been used (and eventually Iraq will pay) and a large amount of weaponised nuclear waste has been "disposed of" over the deserts of Iraq (and Iraq will pay for the next 250,000 years ... DU the gift that keeps on giving), the entire region has been destabilised and as the loser usually pays for war a lot of oil revenue is going to dissapear west to various defense companies that the leaders of the "free" world arent involved with honest guv.

madpeasant
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Dec 2006, 6:16 am

zebedee wrote:
is this the plan to continue fighting until there are only mr and mrs bush , his dog barney , cheney and rummie survive? If so I thought that was the origional plan!

Although I guess (apart from they've kicked saddam out but proved they lied to do it) the war is going well - all the oil is under foreign control , billions of dollars worth of weapons have been used (and eventually Iraq will pay) and a large amount of weaponised nuclear waste has been "disposed of" over the deserts of Iraq (and Iraq will pay for the next 250,000 years ... DU the gift that keeps on giving), the entire region has been destabilised and as the loser usually pays for war a lot of oil revenue is going to dissapear west to various defense companies that the leaders of the "free" world arent involved with honest guv.

I think you have a good grasp on what's going on here in "The land of the free and home of the brave." Global warming is being "fueled" (no pun intended) by oil and we're killing each other over the stuff so we can drive SUV's way above the speed limit to get to the next ball game, or the next sporting event, or what ever; in a pursuit for more stuff, bells and whistles. Wild life are dying because they have tried to eat our plastic garbage because they don't recognize it as not food. I know people who get in their cars to drive across town to exercise on treadmills. Am I crazy, are they crazy, or do we have all the facts and figures? 8O