Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

slave wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
There is no such thing as clairvoyance.

ruveyn

Case in point.

slave wrote:
what about clairnonsense, clairbullsh*t, clairstupidity, etc....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ruveyn didn't phrase it like that.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 9:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
slave wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
There is no such thing as clairvoyance.

ruveyn

Case in point.

slave wrote:
what about clairnonsense, clairbullsh*t, clairstupidity, etc....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ruveyn didn't phrase it like that.

Do you feel that I disrespected you when I spoke disparagingly about this topic?

My intention was to show my disagreement with clairvoyance not you or any other person.

I respect you.

I do not believe that clairvoyance is real.

Can that be OK?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

slave wrote:
Tigrilla wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
slave wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
slave wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
slave wrote:
You do not have the ability to know what I have learned in my life. :)
I cold-read you from your writing etiquette. :)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nicely played :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Its great to be right. 8) :D
Wow!! !! !! !! !! you do know what I am thinking!! !! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awwe.....I feel like just saying run and play kid - albeit I might have to tug on your cheeks a little for added value. There needs to be a 'palm on forehead of swinging midget' emoticon.
This is total thread kill... Moderators please???! !
On the off chance that you missed it....HE IS a Moderator!! !!

So much for anyone having Clairvoyance...

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

slave wrote:
Can that be OK?

Yes, just that you made it look like trolling and I tend to treat trolls like trolls.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 11:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
slave wrote:
Can that be OK?

Yes, just that you made it look like trolling and I tend to treat trolls like trolls.

Thank you.
I am sorry that it came across that way, it was not my intent.

NAKnight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

slave wrote:
Why are you treating me this way?
Have I done something to you personally that you would join in on another attempt to humiliate me?

I'm not the one humiliating you, you are humiliating you.
Tech called your bluff (and called you)
I was agreeing with him.

Jake

NAKnight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2013, 11:41 pm

slave wrote:
Why are you treating me this way?
Have I done something to you personally that you would join in on another attempt to humiliate me?

I'm not the one humiliating you, you are humiliating you.
Tech called your bluff (and called you)
I was agreeing with him.

"Obvious troll is obvious"

hahah

Jake

NAKnight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2013, 11:47 pm

slave wrote:
I'll bet you don't like it that I reflected this back to you. If so, then you may understand what I think when I read what you just said.

EPIC FAIL

This is too funny.

Jake

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2013, 2:04 am

BTW, for a hint on researching the psychic phenomena - look into the serious side of NDE research as well as the double-slit experiment, quantum eraser (follow-up) and what that says about the nature of consciousness and physical reality. There's much more than just your brain behind your eyes than physical matter - ie. that's where you find the entirety of the multiverse but it takes realizing that the physical is symbol and metaphor (the Seth books such as Seth Speaks and Nature of Personal Reality are great nuts and bolts clarification for that). When you get to understand that, psychic ability and clairvoyance gets to be small potatoes and they stack neatly inside a much larger tapestry where you have many different 'camouflages' merging together to create different perceived physical systems - all with slightly different rules. I even say that as a newly re-found Christian who's come to see new age and theosophy as essentially Luciferian/satanic - ie. both would have to essentially agree on the illusory nature of physical reality, the different 'dimensions', and the interconnectedness of everything - the only debate just ends up being over the divinity of Christ and whether there's such a thing as duality.

Mind you, I don't believe that there can be any disunity between science and the deeper aspects of things, its just that when we see intent as shaping our realities we have to realize that intent itself controls what we have in front of us and it tend to also create the diabolical problem of believers and their peer-reviewed studies finding what they want to believe as well as non-believers finding exactly what they believe they should; the double-slit is a broader effect on the unknown than just determining whether light, electrons, protons, or buckeyballs are waves or particles. That's a screaming migraine for all involved, and it implies a variable that's incredibly frustrating to current scientific reasoning - ie. intent.

What happened to me when I researched this, as I came to it as a reductive materialist, there was way more there than there should have been if there weren't at least 'something' to it. It also helped clear the air when I went on Bob Olson's legit medium list, told the one in particular that I just wanted a general reading without telling them a thing (under the guise that I didn't want to pollute their process) and they were able to tell me ridiculous thing about themselves that no worldwide web sniffing software could have told them simply because it was stuff I'd never said - loads of it in one sitting. I was diligent in my efforts to rule out cold-reading or web research because I intended it to be a check on their validity, and, it turned up right in line with what NDE data was saying which in turn further edified what psychic mediums had been saying for the past century.

There's a lot that people can ask about - ie. why can't a psychic win the lotto? Why can't they predict things like 9/11 and stop it? Why can't they stop world tyrannies from forming or why aren't they acing the stock market? When one is forced to realize that something's legit about it you're forced to re-evaluate those questions from the other side of things, ie. reverse-engineer their practicality. If we are sitting around a Monopoly board playing Monopoly though, with Monopoly money, if this is all just a game - even if it can have incredibly dire consequences whether here or after - from enough flies hitting the glass (ie. NDE'ers) and looking at the repeated patterns of splattered flies the thing that seems to clarify itself is that there are much bigger things at stake in this game than material success - the rules know that, if higher-selves exist they know that, and if its not that then the very forces playing chess with our souls know that. My own experience with psychics - they can tell you who you are in miraculous and uncanny detail right now and tell you things they literally couldn't have known by even the best research, however they seem to swing wide and miss on predicting the future - at least for me.

I apologize is that might seem a little vague but I don't think there's anything I can tell you that will ever be as edifying to your understanding as your own research would be - either way that I stand firm on. To bundle it up in a few links can't necessarily recreate the Eureka moments I had. The best I can do is point you in the right directions and tell you where you'll find your first layer of groundwork - you'd find that with Bruce Greyson, Pim Van Lommel, Mario Beauregard, Penny Sartori, and Sam Parnia and particularly books like Irreducible Mind. The NDE field at least popped the cherry for me in that sense (ie. until that point my thinking was purely theory-based and this was what took it to the realm of observation), it may or may not do the same for you but for me its crossed the line - ie. people coming back with impossible and real-world verifiable information, people becoming dead sober hours before dying of Alzheimers, things that absolutely should not happen if we're chemical computers and nothing more. There's really no separating this from the atheism/theism debate just because to offer spirit and behind-the-scenes connections, such as the random number generator spiking on 9/11 (that was a real study that I can link you to), is to claim that there's a greater connection - just like, when you close your eyes and the only you that exists is in your thoughts...and then you drift into a deeper and deeper state...what you start seeing as you drift off is the edge of what you might call the group or collective subconscious which is just below your own subconscious mind. That's part of why our attempts to true it up out here can seem paltry - ie. we're all connected - just that were connected at our least conscious states, our five-sense data is created almost like a Star Trek holodeck image out of program-like data with no real substantial thing to call 'matter' aside from something pretty close to 0's and 1's, and the 'I' experience is the thing that's the critical part - its the piece that can change channels (if you knew how) as if you were watching TV and got tired of the same thing.

I know this kind of acumen kills people who don't believe the first lick of it but, just like a full-on monkey in Africa didn't pop out a fully-formed cromagnon man, this stuff has its complexities and doesn't yield its wisdom well in the form or breezy one-liners.