Was Dating a PDD-NOS Person, Had Problems Etc

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SkieBlue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jan 2013, 3:48 pm

Wondering if I should be trying to fix it. I still care about him as a friend, but I felt the relationship had a lot of problems. I'm NTish, maybe aspie. I don't know, probably not aspie.... But definitely depressed/anxiety/such fun things.

I'll prod him to give his half. :P

He has a higher sex drive, I don't. Or atleast I don't anymore, it started high. I assume this is common for my relationships but I haven't had a chance to prove it since taking a break. Anyway, I felt highly stressed to perform when I wasn't in the mood, which lead to resentment and him saying I was doing it on purpose. He'd keep asking for sex and I wouldn't want to, and it just kept stressing me. I just feel like that's one of the major things causing problems. I try to tell him to lay off on it, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Since breaking up I've been a lot calmer and less stressed out. I figure that's probably a reason why.

I think our communication could also use a lot of work.

I had wanted to post more details but I'm blanking on things. My memory isn't the best...

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 4:26 pm

I had some problems towards the end of this mini relationship i had with someone a couple months ago. We actually were starting to have more sex at that time period.

However, the problem with this person was she was OCD and GAD and seasonal depression sunk in for her. I myself have the same issues, and my Seasonal depression hit earlier than expected this year. Things were actually good until my seasonal depression started. I for some reason got thinking that she was unhappy with me and even looked for a reason to force an end. At that point I sabotaged the whole thing. We haven't spoken since.

If you want to try and fix it... Communication is the start. Make sure you bring up feelings for eachother and how you feel about certain things. I never did that with my partner because I never gave her the chance when my seasonal depression started. Two months later, I would feel it's too late for me. I hope you haven't gone that long without communicating with eachother.