Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Can any one here say hand on heart that it would come to this? sure around the ps1 era i knew gameing would become mainstream (even after being relentlessly bullied for my intrests ) though unlike 1999 gamer I don't blame the ps1 one for this nonsense , their where so many fantastic "core" games like Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, even Colin Mcrae Rally (before it got the dirty treatment) . Sadly KC was replaced by dude bro , KC (cool kid) at least attempted these "core" games KC wasn't so bad he/she wanted to be part of the "scene" so their wasn't to much dumbing down (even though KC never completed the games) Dude bro why the hell is he she even playing video games? killing fury animals not enough to satisfy their sick urges ? ?
Seems not.

Really this dude broing is getting out of hand ^&*(ing up even the great franchises of the day . I'll end this (not really) :) depressive rant by saying their are diamonds in the rough (thank god) :) though sadly you really really have to dig through the merde to get to the truffle, sadly these days that pile seems like the size of Belgium!

I blame the ps2 worst era to be a gamer so much shovel wear , stupid rythem games and movie/tv tie ins etc.

PS : And if you disagree with my assessment your less than < 30 and you should stick to your medicore franchises like Call of Booty, Need for dollars, Ass Creed , and so on and so forth -sorry.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 6:13 pm

Seems I'm alone fine I'll let you guys stick to "owning" others on Call of Creed mk awsome 2.0 :P

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 11:51 am

It's not that I disagree, I just can't understand most of what you said. Sorry.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

^^^

that their would be so much rubbish about, I had a break from the games so it came as a shock to me, never mind I'll stick to PSS (Platnium, Suda 51, and Sega) the non sell outs of the video game world. :)