Page 9 of 12 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:37 am

ruveyn wrote:
So anti-semitism may be a manifestation of Chosen People envy.

P.S. Jews are no more Chosen than you or your neighbors are.

ruveyn

Is that a little bit like white guys who hate black guys because they think they're all so masculine, well-endowed, and can have any lady they want?

That sort of thing? Rather like this insane jealousy?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 11:38 am

Tequila wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
So anti-semitism may be a manifestation of Chosen People envy.

P.S. Jews are no more Chosen than you or your neighbors are.

ruveyn

Is that a little bit like white guys who hate black guys because they think they're all so masculine, well-endowed, and can have any lady they want?

That sort of thing? Rather like this insane jealousy?

The envy and the hostility is insane and is also ill founded in every sense.

ruveyn

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

Tequila wrote:
daydreamer84 wrote:
It's just that in Canada where I live multiculturalism is something taken for granted and that people all think of as good and politically correct and ..........not associated with Jews at all -because the antisemitic people in Canada are mainly far left wingers who think jews are associated with "evil western white culture". So I was surprised that people have that conspiracy theory about multiculturalism.

I know that there are both far-left bigots, as well as the 'traditional' far-right (you know, the thuggish, tattooed neo-Nazi/white nationalist/Stormfront type) anti-Semitic hate groups in Canada and Islamist hate groups that have anti-Semitism has one of their core policies, depending on how well integration is going.

Great , three very disparate groups united in their hatred of jews. :) You're right ...I just haven't come into contact with any far-righters here......the neighborhood/city that I live in is very left leaning.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

Tequila wrote:
daydreamer84 wrote:
When you say implementation do you mean things like illegal immigration? I'm against that too.

It's mainly to do with segregation and lack of encouraging immigrants to integrate, cultural favouritism/relativism and excusing serious cultural problems brought to a country by immigrants, and the politicians and civil servants that cravenly ignore the wishes and desires of the electorate in the host nation.

We do have some of those problems in Toronto, which has become very multicultural.

Mukherjee80
Raven
Raven

30 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Question14 wrote:
The best political or religious conspiracy theory you have come accross?
Post it here, or if you see a whole website dedicated to it put the link here please.

Remeber, Opinions!

What do you mean by the best?
The most ridiculous?
Or one you believe but that most people don't?
Or one that was once ridiculed before being widely accepted?
Or just your all-round favourite?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 6:46 pm

blackelk wrote:
They are for idiots. And now there are ton of people out there right now saying Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy. It's disgusting. These morons see conspiracy in every f***ing event.

I very much agree with you, Black Elk. Conspiracy theories have no place in today's world.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 7:01 pm

Anyway, here are a few I found from the same link.
http://list25.com/top-25-most-popular-c ... -theories/

-Some conspiracy theorists have claimed water fluoridation is a mind-control scheme by Commies or a similar group.

-Shakespeare didn't write his plays. Instead, Francis Bacon, William Stanley, or another writer from the same time period used "William Shakespeare" as a pen name.

-What comes from engines of planes are actually chemical agents being sprayed from 30,000 feet or higher.

-Area 51 is actually a alien prison.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

Here are some more that I've read about, all in this post are stupid as they can be.

-The Holocaust never happened. {If so, what happened to the 6 million Jews?}

-All ASDs are different forms of a larger developmental disorder.

-Vaccines are the only cause of Autism.

-Homophobes are actually gay people in disguise.

-People with epilepsy are really victims of mind-controlling medications that cause seizures.

-The Anthrax antidote caused an increase in Alzheimers.

-That everything is a conspiracy, including the conspiracies themselves.

-Washington DC is actually a state and its citizens had their voting rights taken away from them.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 5:37 am

daydreamer84 wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:
I assume it's the "they will have to accept the Jews' leadership in this cultural shift" comment she made. It certainly could be easily twisted by a conspiracy theorist as "proof" of multiculturalism being engineered by "the Jews".

eh, fair enough.....btw I've never heard that particular conspiracy theory before this thread...although I've heard many about jews. ... bizarre........

If you both are interested in this topic, I suggest you read the Book "The Culture of Critique" AMAZON LINK where the Author documents the evidence that this is not a conspiracy "theory" but a documented fact, just as the Lady herself admits, it also goes into the reasons why the Jews have pushed us down the path of Multiculturalism.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 6:38 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

This one actually has some truth to it. It's like that prison-rapist philosophy where the rapist says he's "straight" and his victim is the one who's a "fag". There's lots of sociopaths in prison, and sociopaths are usually compulsive-liars and also closet bisexuals. So the same basic line of thinking applies to sociopathic homophobes that are outside of prison in everyday life.

(note: I'm not talking about all homophobes. Just ones with antisocial personality disorder.)

Mukherjee80
Raven
Raven

15 Mar 2013, 4:41 pm

Whether so-called homophobes are really closet homosexuals or not (and I doubt many of them are), I don't see how the idea that they are can be classed as a conspiracy theory. It's really just a theory about individuals engaging in psychological projection.

That is unless the theory is that there are cabals of homosexuals who know they are homosexuals but collectively decide to spread anti-homosexual messages, and I don't really think that is ever the implication when people suggest that homophobes are really homosexual.

(As a sidenote, I have heard of hoax hate crimes against homosexuals. Now if someone were to suggest that these hate crime hoaxers were acting on orders, then I would classify that as a conspiracy theory, whether it turned out to be true or not.)

blackelk wrote:
They are for idiots. And now there are ton of people out there right now saying Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy. It's disgusting. These morons see conspiracy in every f***ing event.

I very much agree with you, Black Elk. Conspiracy theories have no place in today's world.

Wow, that's a sweeping statement, especially given your obviously broad definition of what constitutes a conspiracy theory.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 5:55 pm

Mukherjee80 wrote:

blackelk wrote:

Wow, that's a sweeping statement, especially given your obviously broad definition of what constitutes a conspiracy theory.

I haven't looked that deeply into Sandy Hook to have an opinion on it, so I paste the following that was brought to attention on another site as it was written in December 2010 just for interest :-

"
Obama use school shooting to disarm America

In approximate 2 years from today there will be mass school shooting in Connecticut. A lone gunman will kill many children. That's a trick of propaganda. Step by step, they make it a totalitarian country.

They have a false flag attack on December 2012 to justify their war on 2nd Amendment. The responsible gunowner is wronged as terrorist. The real mastermind of the shootings grins at the soap opera they directed. They treat you like fools. Do not have a logic confuse."

Heres the link to check for yourselves:-

LINK TO THE ABOVE POST

The poster was pretty accurate to guess such an event would happen in Connecticut and in December 2012.

The obvious answer is that there are so many "nutters" giving out false predictions that one of them was bound to co-incide by pure coincidence. If this is the case however, it shouldn't be too difficult to find similar posts about school shootings that didn't occur.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 8:21 pm

Mukherjee80 wrote:

Whether so-called homophobes are really closet homosexuals or not (and I doubt many of them are), I don't see how the idea that they are can be classed as a conspiracy theory. It's really just a theory about individuals engaging in psychological projection.

That is unless the theory is that there are cabals of homosexuals who know they are homosexuals but collectively decide to spread anti-homosexual messages, and I don't really think that is ever the implication when people suggest that homophobes are really homosexual.

Most of the fake "homophobes" he's referring to are probably closet bisexuals that prefer the opposite gender, and they know that being openly bisexual/gay is often considered taboo. That's sometimes the case with people that turn gay in prison where they come out of the closet when they're only around others of the same gender.

A good way to spot these bisexual fake-homophobes is if somebody constantly implies that others are gay for little or no reason. They look for an excuse to call other people "gay" as an insult because they secretly think of it as being the norm, so they assume most other people think the same way. For example, they constantly say things like "John is a fag cause he wore a tight purple t-shirt yesterday". :roll:

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Mar 2013, 11:50 pm

UFOS. But I do believe in them, :wink:

Solidus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2013, 11:15 am

Quote:
The best political or religious conspiracy theory you have come accross?

That's a nonsensical question. I don't see how any conspiracy can be good by definition.

Shouldn't the question be whether the theory is true or not?

The term 'conspiracy theory' is propaganda anyhow, and the question ascribes entertainment value to despicable and criminal actions in a way that is insensitive to its victims.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2013, 11:20 am

Solidus wrote:
Quote:
The best political or religious conspiracy theory you have come across?

That's a nonsensical question. I don't see how any conspiracy can be good by definition.

Ever heard about this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot