Page 1 of 12 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Question14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2013, 10:13 am

The best political or religious conspiracy theory you have come accross?
Post it here, or if you see a whole website dedicated to it put the link here please.

Remeber, Opinions!

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 11:28 am

Ha! Easy as pie. That would obviously be the La Li Lu Le Lo...

:?: Huh, something must be wrong with my keyboard. What I meant to write was La Li Lu Le Lo....

8O Dammit. Must be a bug.

Perhaps it's the language setting. Now, if I... oh wait, someone is at the door.

[Mod. edit: Offending comment removed, poster has been banned.]

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 6:55 pm

The GRANDDADDY of conspiracy theories, the Kennedy Assassination. While there is a whole lot of muddying of the water with many of the more outlandish claims by liars, cranks, and nutcases, the fact is, there is probably more chance of there being a degree of truth with this conspiracy theory than with most others.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

Great^23 grand-daddy of all possible conspiracy theories is either (1) Jesus' disciples removed his body from the tomb and buried it elsewhere and then concocted the whole "Resurrection" story, or (2) Roman soldiers did it instead to prevent the tomb from being a rallying point for Zionist rebels, or (3) Zionists did it just to stir up trouble, or (4) buncha yeshivaniks did it as a prank.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:00 pm

Maybe Jesus was in a coma for several days, and everybody mistook it for death since medical knowledge was very limited 2000 years ago.

Iloveshoujoai
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

The flat earth society. This would have to be a massive cover-up if you think of all the people who must be involved.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:08 pm

The first Moon Landing being faked at Area 51 is a good conspiracy theory. I can't think of many things more scary than going to the moon with 1960s technology.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

That President Obama is really a Muslim - or believes in radical black liberation theology - or is gay - or is foreign born, and not eligible to be president - or is the son of a black American communist - or is the Antichrist. You take your pick of which loony, racist idiocy fits!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
That President Obama is really a Muslim - or believes in radical black liberation theology - or is gay - or is foreign born, and not eligible to be president - or is the son of a black American communist - or is the Antichrist. You take your pick of which loony, racist idiocy fits!

I knew you'd be the one to go there.
BTW: Those are ALL true!
:P

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

The one that says autistic people are part dolphin. Remnants of cross-breeding done in Atlantis.
That one makes me laugh.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

There's also that dumb one about 9-11 being an "inside job" by the U.S. Government.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I knew you'd be the one to go there.
BTW: Those are ALL true!
:P

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who'd leave that sort of post!

Sylant
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jan 2013, 4:07 am

UFO's are a classic, and I think what makes it so persistent is the fact it's quite well documented and somewhat plausible. I personally think that aliens exist out there, but i'm skeptical that they're secretly spying on Earth and the government is covering it all up. Still, it's an interesting thought.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 5:37 am

That FDR had purposely provoked the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in order to get America on the side of the allies in the Second World War.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 6:16 am

The reason America invented its own games like gridiron basketball and baseball is so they could stay as world champs a lot easier

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2013, 7:59 am

How about this one:

Free health care in the US being used to intentionally withhold treatment of diseases to study the natural progression of infection.

Ridiculous :roll:.

I mean, how do they make this up?