What do you usually do on friday nights/ Weekend nights?

Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 9:55 am

I usually watch TV or surf the internet. But I also read sometimes.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 11:03 am

I would usually surf the internet, read, watch TV, and spend time with family. Some weekends, though, I would go bowling with my friends.

droppy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Oct 2013, 2:38 pm

I always stay home at night because I fear being attacked in the streets if I go out. None of my friends goes out at night, either, so I don't really have someone to go out with anyway, and I am never going to go out alone at night.
But sometimes during summer I go out at night in the city center with my family.

InnaLucia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2013, 4:04 pm

Go on the internet, read a book, watch tv or a film, play computer games and talk to my boyfriend.

CocoSims
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 6:11 pm

InnaLucia wrote:
Go on the internet, read a book, watch tv or a film, play computer games and talk to my boyfriend.

wow this is me in a nutshell. read mostly non-fiction and watch mostly non-fiction programs/documentaries

CocoSims
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 6:12 pm

InnaLucia wrote:

wow this is me in a nutshell. read mostly non-fiction and watch mostly non-fiction programs/documentaries

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm

same thing i do everynight, drink pop, eat, play videogames, draw, watch a movie and sleep (in that order)

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 6:19 pm

On specifically Friday nights, I usually do something with my next door neighbor, but one the weekends, I like to stay at home without taking a shower, and play video games, draw, watch Netflix, and just be by myself or with my mom.
I don't always stay by myself on the weekends, but I do like to have AT LEAST one day that I get to, because I don't want to take a shower at some point while I'm having a break, because it's another chore.
Sunday is homework day to me, so that is usually the day that I stay alone, but I really just like staying alone the whole weekend, unless I specifically planned on doing something else interesting such as going fishing.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

CocoSims
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 6:24 pm

InnaLucia wrote:

CocoSims
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 6:24 pm

InnaLucia wrote:

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

Here I was afraid I'd stand out amongst you guys since I never ever go out in the weekends. I, too, prefer to stay at home, read or watch TV. Do something worth my while.
Everyone I talk to always gives me this weird look when I tell them that I do not go out. 'A young guy like you never goes out to drink or dance? How quaint!'

:P

CocoSims
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2013, 9:55 pm

It seems that most people these days (at least in my peer group) are not too interested in using their brains when they have spare time. Too often they're preoccupied with getting blacked out at the bar or what happened last night on that Kardashian show. Is it so outrageous that I'd rather read The Communist Manifesto than US Weekly? That I prefer a nature documentary over Celebrity Big Brother? People continually make me feel like an outcast for sitting at home and reading. I'm often confronted with, "Ha! I don't recall the last time I actually read a book. Probably sometime in elementary school... How boring!" as if they're PROUD of such a thing. Completely mind-boggling.

Apologies for my quadruple post before. My browser seems to have as many issues as I do :wink:

BTW, I'm diagnosed Bipolar, ADHD (Inattentive), Social Anxiety, self-diagnosed Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2013, 2:16 am

CocoSims wrote:
It seems that most people these days (at least in my peer group) are not too interested in using their brains when they have spare time. Too often they're preoccupied with getting blacked out at the bar or what happened last night on that Kardashian show. Is it so outrageous that I'd rather read The Communist Manifesto than US Weekly? That I prefer a nature documentary over Celebrity Big Brother? People continually make me feel like an outcast for sitting at home and reading. I'm often confronted with, "Ha! I don't recall the last time I actually read a book. Probably sometime in elementary school... How boring!" as if they're PROUD of such a thing. Completely mind-boggling.

Apologies for my quadruple post before. My browser seems to have as many issues as I do :wink:

BTW, I'm diagnosed Bipolar, ADHD (Inattentive), Social Anxiety, self-diagnosed Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

My mother (who is on the same wavelength as I am when it comes to our favourite subjects) says that I shouldn't judge people for having different interests and pasttimes from mine, but I can't help but underscore what you posted here.

I was at my cousin's birthday party 2 weeks ago, and most of the guests (half of them relatives of mine) were simply unable to carry a conversation on topics like science, art, history, politics... preferring to chit-chat and gossip about so-and-so... Folks who watch Jersey Shore and Geordie Shore, and who cry out in disgust when they have to listen to Liszt or Chopin for more than 2 minutes. I never realised it before, as I was always pretty much locked up in my own crowd of nerds back in school, but I felt like Superman visiting Bizarroworld when I was at that party. None of the rules and standards I was used to applied anymore. What was right was wrong and vice versa.

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Oct 2013, 4:18 am

try to download stuff from the internet... mostly 24/7 or 7 days a week.... god damn it canadian internet sucks... wish i had ftth

Lord_Psych
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Oct 2013, 4:22 am

Computer > Youtube > WP.net/other forums I guess.

ChameleonKeys
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2013, 5:00 am

Writing, researching my interests on the internet, reading books, editing photos, drawing or occasionally watching DVDs.

I talk to my family.

I get annoyed at people who text me when I'm busy... I'm always busy.