Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Quinntilda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2013, 8:13 pm

Do you ever wish you had your own show or imagine having it. What would you do in it.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

Quinntilda wrote:
Do you ever wish you had your own show or imagine having it. What would you do in it.

Eat Babies

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 8:35 pm

If my own show existed in a world where copyright law had no bearing, then I'd make it like my imaginary world and have all of my favorite characters from different shows, cartoons, and movies live in the same world and do random stuff together. I'd love to have an author avatar of myself in there so that I could hang out with my fav characters but the audience would hate that and call me a mary sue. :lol:

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 8:43 pm

Wish granted. Since October 3, 2012 I have played my guitar and sang for two hours every Wednesday night at a local coffee house. I get to pick what songs I play (about half originals and half cover tunes), in what order, and so on. I sometimes make up new songs on the spot.

I am about to go there now for the seventeenth week in a row. Several songs from October and November shows are posted in the BicyclingGuitarist channel on YouTube.

What would be even MORE fun though is to perform my songs for an audience while riding my ten-speed bicycle. There are a few other videos on that YouTube channel showing me as I ride and play, including this recent cover of Fish Heads. I already have a title for a reality show if anyone is interested: The Two-Tired Wheel-aility Show starring The Bicycling Guitarist.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYxHFtePpQ[/youtube]

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 8:58 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
If my own show existed in a world where copyright law had no bearing, then I'd make it like my imaginary world and have all of my favorite characters from different shows, cartoons, and movies live in the same world and do random stuff together. I'd love to have an author avatar of myself in there so that I could hang out with my fav characters but the audience would hate that and call me a mary sue. :lol:

I used to love short attentionspan theater on comedy central

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

It would go something like this. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCHWnsQbXXI[/youtube]

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 10:14 pm

Not really.

But it'd be Daniel's philosophy and hunting [then cooking said animal] if I had one.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 4:49 pm

It would get cancelled after just one episode. Too boring.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 4:56 pm

When I was 13, I recorded something on tape where I played a radio DJ/presenter, announcing my favourite songs and interviewing Pikachu (who I voiced myself). It was rather pathetic, and all tapes have been destroyed.

Destroyed! :evil:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

24 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

It'd be a sitcom. Set in Los Angeles. A West-Coast Seinfeld. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 5:36 pm

It would be Malcolm in the Middle with the black comedy turned up to the absolute extreme. On crack. For example, a 9/11-esque terrorist attack which claims the lives of tens of thousands of Americans is played for laughs.

ianorlin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 6:29 pm

hypothetical and improable situations that have almost no chance of happening or would be really wierd like someone letting go a of a stroller on a hill and someone saving it.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 7:03 pm

If I had to do a show, I'd do bizarre news (like Crazy S**t's Daily S**t) and play parts of songs relevant to the articles with someone making comical remarks.

Sauceball
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jan 2013, 10:35 pm

It would be just like my YouTube channel:
Distorted faces, objects flying across the screen, and crude humour.
http://youtube.com/user/TeeheeSamson

However, I'd also like segments involving British stereotypes making fools of themselves.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

It would be a show similar to ambush Journalism, except the people I ambush would be other Journalists.

Ryvandur
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jan 2013, 12:51 am

Nah, I got too much stagefright. Or camera-fright, I should say. Not to mention that I don't really have much of an idea for what to make a show about.

I'd rather write a weekly column or something.