Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 9:07 pm

Hi:
I went out to drop off some documents somewhere earlier today and I had happened to bump into someone who I used to work with, who was out with their mother in the same place. It had been a long time and no see scenario too. So, I went up to say hello to them and they did not seem too overly excited to see me and never really asked how I was doing while I was the one trying reach out. It basically felt more like a "Hi/bye," type of a situation too. I mean they were polite but not really in the mood to carry on a conversation. In fact, I felt like the conversations with both of them felt disconnected and superficial.

I really never also connected with this person when I worked with them either. I was always the outgoing/outspoken one and they were the quiet, low-self esteem/insecure type.

Anyway, I got home later today and went to take a nap by finding that I was really tired. I also found that I did not want to go out and do anything else or do anything period. This included work and studying. Yet, I was not say or angry but just run down and tired. At the same time, you could say that after being around these people made me feel really drained afterwards.

Do you ever feel like I do after running into certain people?