Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

dobrolvr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2013, 9:48 pm

So, for one of my classes I have to come up with a proposal. The proposal needs to be for an instruction manual for a real task, which could potentially be carried out by real life people. Its intent is to help the user in completing a task in order to meet the needs of their organization. It needs to outline a task which is relatively complicated and which would feel an actual organizational need. Following the creation of my proposal, I am to "present" my proposal to someone who has the power to either adopt or reject my instruction. This could be anything from implementing a program, to planning a detailed trip, etc. Anyway, I am wanting to do something for this project which involves the autistic community in some manner, but I'm unsure of where to start. So, I was wondering if anyone has any particular thoughts on anything they might like to see proposed, whether it be something dealing with one particular topic regarding the spectrum, education of matters dealing with the spectrum, or the promotion of neurodiversity, etc. Like I said, I don't know where to start, but I want to propose something that could potentially matter, not just something simple such as the planning of a high school reunion. I understand that this probably just seems like an attempt to get help with my homework, but it's not. If I'm proposing something dealing with the autistic community, who better to ask then autistic people? I know it's just an assignment, but I'm going crazy trying to decide what I should do. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)