aspie women, does menstruation differ for you from NT women?

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jonathandoors
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jan 2007, 1:32 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
He seems to have an unhealthy preoccupation with a lot of things. It scares me.

My periods are the same as everyones, but every womans is different whether she is NT, AS, or something else.

Uh, this is an Aspie forum. Perhaps you do not belong here? Kirina Kosage is an Aspie woman with a preoccupation with serial killers and Nazi medical experiments.

Anyhow, I think if you don't banned EmilyB she could post herself.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2007, 2:59 pm

jonathandoors wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

My periods are the same as everyones, but every womans is different whether she is NT, AS, or something else.

Uh, this is an Aspie forum. Perhaps you do not belong here? Kirina Kosage is an Aspie woman with a preoccupation with serial killers and Nazi medical experiments.

People don't have to like someone's obsessions, as long as they can appreciate the situation of having obsessions. I can appreciate someone having "odd" or "scary" obsessions. I don't have to appreciate the obsessions themselves. If you do, in fact, obsess over some of these things, so be it. Be sensible though, would you be perfectly fine with someone having an obsession that made you uncomfortable?

Attacking someone as "not belonging" simply because they aren't in agreement with you is entirely unreasonable.

jonathandoors
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jan 2007, 7:12 pm

shadexiii wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

People don't have to like someone's obsessions, as long as they can appreciate the situation of having obsessions. I can appreciate someone having "odd" or "scary" obsessions. I don't have to appreciate the obsessions themselves. If you do, in fact, obsess over some of these things, so be it. Be sensible though, would you be perfectly fine with someone having an obsession that made you uncomfortable?

Attacking someone as "not belonging" simply because they aren't in agreement with you is entirely unreasonable.

Anyone who violates forum rules should be banned from this forum. Here are the forum rules:

FORUM RULES

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

hale_bopp remarks "He seems to have an unhealthy preoccupation with a lot of things"

Insinuating that asking a question is somehow an unhealthy obsession is a personal attack and violate forum rules.

12 Jan 2007, 11:02 pm

Whoa, getting your period at age 8, wow. I read periods don't start till you're nine or older unless you have percocious puberty. I was almost 12 when I got mine.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2007, 11:22 pm

jonathandoors wrote:
bizarre wrote:
No it's not any different.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... c&start=30

emilyb

"Yea, like I'll have to put up with that s**t in the school cafeteiria. People ask me all of the time, what do you use on your period? That's how it all started. I hate women."

i believe emilyb is a woman herself

You are in violation of WP rules by bringing up a banned member.

Just thought that I'd point that out since you're already violating common decency in this forum...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 12:22 am

jonathandoors wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Why don't I belong here? Whats someones obsession with serial killers got to do with your meaningless, pointless perverted antagonizing of women?

If I don't banned? Wtf?

You're seriously about to cross the line to being banned. Also, that is not a "personal attacK", there is no way in hell I could get banned for saying that. Stop trying, and perhaps learn to show women a bit of respect.

Suicune1000
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2007, 10:35 am

Uh...semi-biased third party just stepping in here, but isn't it just as much of, if not more so a personal attack by coming after people and telling them that they shouldn't be here and giving them some sort of freaked-up riot act? Don't want to get involved, I'm just saying...and isn't this a women's forum? For like...women?

To jonathandoors: Not to annoy you or anything, but I've seen that you have a habit of bringing in the moderators to solve petty conflicts of opinion. Personally I think that's a little over-the-top for this sort of thing, don't you? We're all mature, sensible people. Perhaps we can resolve ur conflicts on our own, without disturbing the higher ups and making people get more upset and angry?

By the way, feel free to object if I've said anything to offend you or something, I was just stating my opinions.

Why can't we live in a world where even chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned?

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 11:05 am

Erm, just wondering jonathandoors, are you on the AS spectrum?

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 1:49 pm

Starr wrote:
Erm, just wondering jonathandoors, are you on the AS spectrum?

His profile says family member with AS.

SoccerFreak
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2007, 11:26 pm

hehe im 15 and I havent even started my period yet. :)

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2007, 11:28 am

Mine were exactly like the hundreds of NT women in my family. Started at the same age as they did. I never had cramps or PMS or any other symptoms. I never knew if I was ovulating. Started on the exact same day between 2:30 and 3:30 in the afternoon the entire time I had it whether I was on the pill or not. Basically, the perfect set up to be a breeder which explains why all of my family down to my aunts all had six to ten kids. Looking at my genealogy alone, I would say my maternal relatives have been like that for hundreds of years, but I can't ask them so that's strictly based on the number of kids they had and the frequency with which they had them.

sacredmeow
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Aug 2020, 3:08 pm

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and suffer from PMDD. I feel like crap half the month once the hormones during ovulation kick in... Things sublux/dislocate, I get brain foggy, depression gets worse, and I just lose my zest for life. I'd have that without being autistic, I think, but it definitely doesn't help.

I'm happy to talk about it with NT or ND women. It's natural and something we have to live with until we don't. I think it's healthy to discuss it. No shame.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2020, 5:24 pm

I don't know my whole own case.
Nor truly known if it's any different from NTs.

Except for the weird sensitivities on hormonal changes of any phases of the cycle, and it's irregular too.
All phases don't do well for me overall.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have both PMS and PMDD, or some untreated undiagnosed crap.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

kitten_caboodle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2020, 12:13 pm

How would I know? :P