aspie women, do you hate women in general?

Page 7 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2008, 1:06 am

It depends. I don't really do well with women who act superficial and cliquish. I don't necessarily hate them I just can't enjoy myself. Probably because of these Asperger's. The biggest thing I can't stand and I see a lot of women and girls do it is saying nasty things behind eachother's backs. I'm sure it's been dun to me many times. I generally get along with anyone who doesn't have a big social busy schedule. If that made any since.

chouchou
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2008, 4:44 pm

I absolutely don't hate women--I have some feminist tendencies, for goodness' sake :P!

I just don't share many common interests with other women around my age in this country. I find it hard to talk with them unless it's about our classes. It seems like all that most girls focus on these days are boys or money. I hate how some of them dress like sluts to attract boys, and then trash talk about said boys behind their backs. No offense to sorority members, but most sorority girls at my school fit the stereotype...materialistic and superficial.

Most of my friends are girls, though, but luckily they are not superficial, apathetic, or materialistic. It was the boys I knew who behaved like girls, typically.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -- Albert Einstein

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 5:49 pm

You know, after reading these forums. Most women and I know there's guys too. But most women seem to hate women, what's up with that? Just curious. :scratch:

ClosetAspy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2008, 3:19 pm

shadexiii wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

Well, to answer that, my dad had a colonoscopy where they had to remove a lot of polyps and afterwards he bitched because he had to wear a Kotex for several days cause of the bleeding. I didn't give him any sympathy. I told him now you know what we go through every month.

Now I am getting ready to go through menopause. I don't know whether it will be hard or not but I am ready to have it over with.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 3:37 pm

ClosetAspy wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

Well, to answer that, my dad had a colonoscopy where they had to remove a lot of polyps and afterwards he bitched because he had to wear a Kotex for several days cause of the bleeding. I didn't give him any sympathy. I told him now you know what we go through every month.

Now I am getting ready to go through menopause. I don't know whether it will be hard or not but I am ready to have it over with.

I had this idea once; at birth, all men should have a small device inserted into the anus or urethra. At puberty, this device could be programmed to release harmful radiation, dissolving the outer layers of the soft mucus membranes. This would cause extreme pain and uncontrollable bleeding, mimicking the female menstrual cycle.

Now that's sexual equality. :twisted:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 4:07 pm

Or finding options for men who want to get pregnant. Now that's procreation in the future. :(

Rainstorm5
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 10:13 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
But most women seem to hate women, what's up with that? Just curious. :scratch:

It's an instinctual thing, I believe. My husband calls it the 'queen bee syndrome,' where in a group one woman will always position herself at the top of the pecking order. It sounds sexist, but it's true. Women are threatened by the proximity of other females, especially if younger and/or more attractive or even just more assertive and outgoing. At work, I'm ina department where everyone is female and there's a clear pecking order. Things get interesting when a male enters the room, when they all suddenly become giggly and talkative. They also get jealous of each other, even the oldest of the women, who are pushing 65-70 years old.

These are just observations I've made over the years whilst growing up. This question has confounded me all of my life. I always wondered why women do not bond with each other easily (like men do) once they pass the 18-20 age group. This was/is expecially true in my case. I haven't had a true female friend since the age of 25. Women, as a rule, dislike me right away and see me as a threat. Why, I have no idea. I'm not particularly good-looking nor assertive, yet even now when I'm entering my 4th decade of life, they still distance themselves from me. I don't have a problem with women at all, but I can tell if they don't like me, which is usually the case -- even online.

:?

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 2:08 am

MissConstrue wrote:
You know, after reading these forums. Most women and I know there's guys too. But most women seem to hate women, what's up with that? Just curious. :scratch:

See what I mean it really does your head in. :wink:

They don't make much sense. :)

MrFrancisAndrew
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Apr 2008, 4:01 pm

I hate most people, regardless of sex. No sex is better, they're both equally f*****g stupid and obnoxious to me... most of them, I mean.

*edited by lau, to remove attempt to circumvent filter. User banned*

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 1:35 pm

Aridarr wrote:
ClosetAspy wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

I had this idea once; at birth, all men should have a small device inserted into the anus or urethra. At puberty, this device could be programmed to release harmful radiation, dissolving the outer layers of the soft mucus membranes. This would cause extreme pain and uncontrollable bleeding, mimicking the female menstrual cycle.

Now that's sexual equality. :twisted:

Oooooooooo Man :evil: , you're asking for an Atomic Wedgie for that little comment! :mrgreen:

BTW MissConstrue-you asked me what I have against feminists, well what Aridarr just said above pretty much explains it in a nutshell.

Apuleyo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2008, 1:57 pm

I'm starting to feel I hate humanity in general :?
Oh my, I'm becoming Dr. House 8O

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 11:23 pm

Apuleyo wrote:

Sadly I'm starting to agree with you on that one. :?

It's almost like their is not much to most woman. It makes me a bit ill inside!!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 11:38 pm

That's so sad. :cry:

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 12:44 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Apuleyo wrote:

It's almost like their is not much to most woman. It makes me a bit ill inside!!

Well there really isnt much to most people MR_BOGAN :lol: .It takes a lot of effort and plenty of patience
to find peoples who defy this norm.
What I would REALLY like to know is WHY most women, certainly most white women middle class and up seem to have this sullen Resentment towards men in general. They go man-bashing when they feel insecure and wanna stroke their ego's.
It makes sense for straight people to have hostility or at least suspicion and distrust towards the same sex since those are their competitors. But this competition between the sexes really seems pretty Bizarre to me..... :?

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 3:15 am

D1nk0 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Apuleyo wrote:

Well there really isnt much to most people MR_BOGAN :lol: .It takes a lot of effort and plenty of patience
What I would REALLY like to know is WHY most women, certainly most white women middle class and up seem to have this sullen Resentment towards men in general. They go man-bashing when they feel insecure and wanna stroke their ego's.
It makes sense for straight people to have hostility or at least suspicion and distrust towards the same sex since those are their competitors. But this competition between the sexes really seems pretty Bizarre to me..... :?

Yeah having to being on this site and reading about how people with AS get treated poorly just because they are different and don't fit in (even though they do the best they can) makes me agree that there isn't much to people. People are really shallow, they pretend they are not but they really are.

Maybe woman have had some bad experiences with men?? Maybe they bash men for some sort of inferioty complex. Woman are way more insecurer, if you put someone down it gives you a small ego boost. That is how buillies work. I don't know.

Seems woman bash each other just as much as they bash men from reading this.

The thing I find most scary about woman is if they don't like or respect men and then want to be with them. It sounds like they just use them. It is almost like woman have no idea of what love is, but at the same time expect to be loved. That is what I get from reading about woman... :?

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 9:43 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Apuleyo wrote:

You're right. Most women, especially the young ones, seem VERY insecure-even moreso than guys. Ive never really been sure about why.

Yeah having to being on this site and reading about how people with AS get treated poorly just because they are different and don't fit in (even though they do the best they can) makes me agree that there isn't much to people. People are really shallow, they pretend they are not but they really are.

Maybe woman have had some bad experiences with men?? Maybe they bash men for some sort of inferioty complex. Woman are way more insecurer, if you put someone down it gives you a small ego boost. That is how buillies work. I don't know.

Seems woman bash each other just as much as they bash men from reading this.

The thing I find most scary about woman is if they don't like or respect men and then want to be with them. It sounds like they just use them. It is almost like woman have no idea of what love is, but at the same time expect to be loved. That is what I get from reading about woman... :?

Most women really ARE insecure; even more so than most guys or so it seems. I really wonder why-is it because of their reproductive biology? Or maybe the resent how nature makes them dependent on men if they choose to reproduce.