If the Quran is the original word of God...

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 8:15 am

Unlike the Bible which is almost written as a riddle in parts, having read the Qu'ran I fail to see it even needs interpreting, its seems to have a very basic and simple message that could have been written on one page, namely, God is the most evil torturer that has ever existed, and he is going to torture you in the most horrific ways if you do not worship him.

Unlike the hadiths, there is absolutely no prophesy in the Qu'ran which tends to be the parts of the Bible most in need of interpretation and as Daniel reported in Chapter 12. "seal up the words until the time of the end", a lot of Biblical Prophesy is written in such a clever way, that it is protected until God himself reveals it to those who need to know, yet I found no such depth to the Qu'ran.

I also consider that rather than blasphemy, those who follow the Qu'ran are committing Idolatry, such is their veneration of a book.
Even if something was from God himself, it still should only be God who is worshiped, otherwise it becomes Idolatry as can be seen with the case of Moses Copper Serpent that had to be destroyed as people where worshiping it.