Would you date a shorter man/taller woman?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Would you date a taller woman/shorter man
I am a female and I would date a shorter man 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
I am a female and I would NOT date a shorter man 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
I am a male and I would date a taller woman 61%  61%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 31

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,897
Location: About 50 miles past the middle of nowhere

07 May 2013, 1:08 am

I would and have dated a shorter man


_________________
I'm giving it another shot. We will see.
My forum is still there and everyone is welcome to come join as well. There is a private women only subforum there if anyone is interested. Also, there is no CAPTCHA. ;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com


Cilantro
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 646
Location: Minnesota, USA

07 May 2013, 1:14 am

Dating a shorter man would make being the big spoon much easier.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,575
Location: the island of defective toy santas

07 May 2013, 3:13 am

Cilantro wrote:
Dating a shorter man would make being the big spoon much easier.

this is probably a dumb question on my part, but what do you mean about "the big spoon"? :huh:



Cilantro
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Apr 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 646
Location: Minnesota, USA

07 May 2013, 3:23 am

auntblabby wrote:
Cilantro wrote:
Dating a shorter man would make being the big spoon much easier.

this is probably a dumb question on my part, but what do you mean about "the big spoon"? :huh:


Nah, it's fine. Spooning is when two people cuddle back to front, and "the big spoon" is the one holding the other person.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,575
Location: the island of defective toy santas

07 May 2013, 4:24 pm

Cilantro wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Cilantro wrote:
Dating a shorter man would make being the big spoon much easier.

this is probably a dumb question on my part, but what do you mean about "the big spoon"? :huh:


Nah, it's fine. Spooning is when two people cuddle back to front, and "the big spoon" is the one holding the other person.

ok :idea: but how is it easier if the person holding you is smaller?



Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,893

13 May 2013, 8:02 pm

Why is there no “I am a male and I would NOT date a taller woman”? :) Not that I‘d choose it, though.

From my admittedly ignorant point of view, the man really seems the one meant to be “the big spoon”. I’ve read a woman’s back is much more sensitive to cuddles and caresses. A man’s skin is overall thicker, but the difference appears to be particularly significant in the back, an adaptation from the times when we received many a spear blow there.

It’s not like I’ve ever checked it out, of course.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,575
Location: the island of defective toy santas

13 May 2013, 8:04 pm

my back is very sensitive to cuddles and caresses.



UDG
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 442

22 May 2013, 8:40 am

There aren't many women taller than me. I don't remember ever talking to any, nevermind anything else.