Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Soozie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Honestly ... I know everyone goes through it at some point , but I like a guy ... he is really nce to me and I have spent quite a lot of time with him ... but he is 2 years older than me and he doesn't go to my school , he is a friend of a friend but i want to be more , but he likes someone else , is this just a teen thing because Im really confused , I shouldn't like him and I don't think i can be with him ... and afterwards if we got together and broke up it would be really akaward ... im not really sure ... any advice ( I am a girl )

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2013, 1:32 am

I would say that you should try to see how he acts around this other girl and how this other girl acts around him. If they both appear to like each other a lot, then I would saw to bite your time and see what happens. Hopefully, they will break up so you can make your move, if they ever get together. However, still try to be friendly with him even if you get jealous with how they act. I went on my first date 2 weekends ago and last week, she treated me like crap and has continued to do so to this point, even getting a new boyfriend who is now my friend and band-mate, so just make sure that he won't be like that to you. Also, if they do get together, look around at who you might also like in case they stay together for a long time. It will hopefully allow you to move on better. Sorry if I seem disorganized, it is how my brain works. lol

Ps. you joined the site on my birthday. just thought that was funny. lol