Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2013, 1:51 am

I went on my first date 2 weekends ago and basically spent the whole weekend with this girl that I really likes. The Tuesday we got back to school, she completely ignored me and spent all her time with either her friends or her ex's. I have made attempts to be nice, but they all have ending in failure so I have decided to ignore her too. She even got a new boyfriend this week who is my new friend, she introduced us, and band-mate. Now I want to continue with my life, but I can't stop having her pop into my head. Anyway that I can forget the feelings I have for her will be gladly accepted.

antifeministfrills
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Feb 2013, 1:57 am

That's not very nice of her. Distract yourself! Also are you sure that guy is your friend? It sounds to me like he's more of an acquaintance. I'd be wary of him if he's the girl you likes boyfriend. :P

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2013, 2:18 am

antifeministfrills wrote:
That's not very nice of her. Distract yourself! Also are you sure that guy is your friend? It sounds to me like he's more of an acquaintance. I'd be wary of him if he's the girl you likes boyfriend. :P
He probably is an acquaintance more so. He is a cool guy though. We talked about want a pain in the ass this girl was before she asked him to be her boyfriend. They don't act like normal boyfriend girlfriend should, or a least in my mine, yet. She does not talk to him very much at school either so I am extremely confused.

How should I distract myself? I have tried to look at other girls, but they don't seem interested in me at all. Even on a friend level.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 11:45 am

Honestly, the most efficient way would just be to find someone you like 10 times as much.

If you're not sure where to look...

Well, there's plenty of like-minded people such as yourself here, am I correct?

(If you're not sure what I mean - don't exempt WP from a possible place to find one!)

Author/Writer

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Feb 2013, 10:39 pm

I've never met someone from WP IRL, probably because my parents don't know I'm on here(and it is very important that I keep it that way) how did you find someone from WP?

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2013, 2:26 am

Zodai wrote:
Honestly, the most efficient way would just be to find someone you like 10 times as much.

If you're not sure where to look...

Well, there's plenty of like-minded people such as yourself here, am I correct?

(If you're not sure what I mean - don't exempt WP from a possible place to find one!)
how do you find someone to like on WP?

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 2:42 am

The Love and Dating forum is a place to start, although it's really up to finding a girl on the site who seems interesting and sending them a PM. Then just hope things get better from there.

If you look through the post history, you should be able to figure out if they're taken or not.

It's a 12 hour drive in my case though, which is a bit too much for two high school students to make every week. Planning to see her IRL for the first time over Spring Break ;D

Author/Writer

Last edited by Zodai on 02 Feb 2013, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2013, 2:45 am

Zodai wrote:
The Love and Dating forum is a place to start, although it's really up to finding a girl on the site who seems interesting and sending them a PM. Then just hope things get better from there.

If you look through the post history, you should be able to figure out if they're taken or not.
where is the post history?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

Physical activity.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

Click on PERSON's name in a thread, to go to their profile. Then go to "View all posts by PERSON"

Author/Writer

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2013, 5:44 pm

Zodai wrote:
Click on PERSON's name in a thread, to go to their profile. Then go to "View all posts by PERSON"
ah thanks.

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 2:56 am

BlackSkimmer wrote:
Now I want to continue with my life, but I can't stop having her pop into my head.

Personal experience says you're f'ed.