Crazy gun nut shoots man just for breaking into her house

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 5:04 pm

Everybody knows that guns don’t protect people. More guns = more gun crimes. Like this one!

KPRC in Houston:

MAGNOLIA, Texas – A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday.

Erin, who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Local 2 she was putting her 6-year-old son to bed when she heard a loud noise coming from her bedroom on Mink Lake Drive Friday night…

Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her…

“Somehow the way it happened, as they were going down the hallway, I told them sometimes I keep money under the mattress, which is not true. But I needed to get to where my gun was,” she said.

The men followed her to her bedroom.

“I was pretending to move the mattress. It’s really heavy, so I was trying to move their attention to the mattress because they wouldn’t take their eyes off of me. I needed a split second for them to take their eyes off of me. I said, ‘It might be under here.’ They started talking to each other in Spanish and then a roll of duct tape came out,” said Erin…

“They all turned around and looked. I grabbed my gun, cocked it, I turned and shot him right in the stomach,” said Erin.

I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when you’re a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. And because it’s Texas — gun-wacko central! — they arrested the victim.

Are you happy now, Wayne LaPierre? Are you satisfied?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/crazy-gun-nut-shoots-man-just-for-breaking-into-her-house/

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

MadMonkey
Raven
Raven

01 Feb 2013, 5:07 pm

Sounds like you would prefer to argue with an imaginary liberal than the actual people one here who would never take the positions you are positing.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 5:10 pm

MadMonkey wrote:
Sounds like you would prefer to argue with an imaginary liberal than the actual people one here who would never take the positions you are positing.

It's written in a very sarcastic style that often gets overlooked here.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 5:53 pm

Your username kind of gave the joke away. 8O

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 5:55 pm

Here in Arkansas we have to wait till they have craweld all the way in the window,if you shoot them and they fall back into the yard you are in trouble,but if you are patient........

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 6:03 pm

Here is a hell of a story I just read on the BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-la ... e-21286179

I never liked gnomes I think we should ban the unattractive lethal weapon.

Last edited by Sherlock03 on 01 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 6:03 pm

Here in Oz, we have to wait till we're backed into a corner and said individual poses a clear threat to one's life (barring if they have a firearm and shoot first).

Which seems fair.

Not long ago here (my city), three criminals invaded a home of a kenjutsu student -- enter katana, severed limbs and three dead crims. Said to be a good...slash by the police. I don't even think he was backed into a corner either (though they did come at him in his house); I guess some of the details weren't released to the public though.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 7:35 pm

We can also shoot anyone brandishing a gas can that threatens to burn your house,this is most likely a unreasonable Southern fear,trauma left over from the Civil War. :lol:

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 7:47 pm

Pansy-ass liberal girly-woman used a gun small enough to hide under a mattress, that wasn't even semi-automatic?! Somebody call the NRA and teach that woman about REAL guns!
(/sarcasm)

hblu1992
Raven
Raven

01 Feb 2013, 8:11 pm

I hope it was a .44 mag if it was a revolver.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

You are within your rights to kill anyone who breaks into your home after dark.

When someone breaks into your home you do not know his intentions. Is here there just to steal stuff. Or will he kill to prevent anyone from being a witness against him? Is he high on dope? Is he sane? etc. etc. Since you do not know the answer to any of these questions you may assume the worst case scenario and act accordingly.

ruveyn

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 9:01 pm

Anyone that breaks into someones house deserves what they have coming.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

You mean... guns can be used to shoot baddies?

All my liberal friends said that guns are sentient demons fueled by the blood of the innocent! Thank you for opening my eyes!

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 10:17 pm

coming to your local MSM station,.........notttt :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MBTI- ISTP

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 11:51 am

ruveyn wrote:
You are within your rights to kill anyone who breaks into your home after dark.

Why only after dark?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

John_Browning wrote:
Everybody knows that guns don’t protect people. More guns = more gun crimes. Like this one!

KPRC in Houston:

MAGNOLIA, Texas – A home invasion suspect was arrested at a hospital after a mother shot him during the crime at a Montgomery County home, deputies said Wednesday.

Erin, who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Local 2 she was putting her 6-year-old son to bed when she heard a loud noise coming from her bedroom on Mink Lake Drive Friday night…

Erin said she turned around and saw three masked men, pointing a gun right at her…

“Somehow the way it happened, as they were going down the hallway, I told them sometimes I keep money under the mattress, which is not true. But I needed to get to where my gun was,” she said.

The men followed her to her bedroom.

“I was pretending to move the mattress. It’s really heavy, so I was trying to move their attention to the mattress because they wouldn’t take their eyes off of me. I needed a split second for them to take their eyes off of me. I said, ‘It might be under here.’ They started talking to each other in Spanish and then a roll of duct tape came out,” said Erin…

“They all turned around and looked. I grabbed my gun, cocked it, I turned and shot him right in the stomach,” said Erin.

I think it’s pretty obvious what happened here. Some hardworking gentlemen from the Hispanic community were just trying to make a living selling duct tape door-to-door. They were going for the hard sell because times are tough, especially when you’re a minority. Then this demented hillbilly racist went nuts and just started shooting at them. And because it’s Texas — gun-wacko central! — they arrested the victim.

Are you happy now, Wayne LaPierre? Are you satisfied?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/crazy-gun-nut-shoots-man-just-for-breaking-into-her-house/

She was within her rights to shoot the intruder. It comes under the heading: defense of self, family and home.

ruveyn

Last edited by ruveyn on 03 Feb 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.