If you could live ANYWHERE in the world, where would it be?

Page 4 of 6 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,893

06 Jan 2007, 10:37 am

I would live right here in Santa Maria, CA. There are places I'm interested in visiting, but I'd never live anywhere but here.



CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 14 Nov 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 328

06 Jan 2007, 11:53 am

Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan. I don't know why, but I've wanted to live there for a long time now. I like the town name Shinjuku.



mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 537

07 Jan 2007, 4:04 am

anywhere in japan.. preferably kyoto



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,500
Location: Lancashire, UK

07 Jan 2007, 6:14 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
My last post in this thread was scary. My stripes were really showing. Anyways, Preston.

However I'd like to be there, after my situation clears up. :wink:


Preston, Lancashire? Why would you want to live there? I don't live there; I live about fifteen minutes up the road. Most of the City of Preston is a dump, where druggies and the dregs of society abound. Put it this way: 90% of the city isn't really a nice place to live. The remaining 5-10% are alright places to live. But generally we don't go into the city centre unless we have business there or we need to shop. Longridge is my home and I'm usually quite happy living here. :)



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,098
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

07 Jan 2007, 6:49 am

Pardon me. Longridge. I have no idea why I've said Preston. :lol: :roll:



Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2006
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,948
Location: Earth

07 Jan 2007, 6:48 pm

If I wasn't here in the Edinburgh area where I plan to remain all my life - I wouldn't mind living in Govan.



Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,231
Location: .....Russia

07 Jan 2007, 6:51 pm

Maybe even Prague.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,098
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

08 Jan 2007, 9:50 pm

On the grounds of London's Hyde Park, in a Routemaster.



Last edited by CockneyRebel on 09 Jan 2007, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

09 Jan 2007, 4:44 am

I'd love to live in Japan. :)



scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Age: 50
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,201
Location: Kent, UK

09 Jan 2007, 7:18 am

Somewhere in Australia I think. I used to think I'd never leave England but I'm getting fed up here now. I love the land and the plants and the animals but the people piss me off.


_________________
*it's been lovely but I have to scream now*


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,098
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

09 Jan 2007, 10:07 am

Heaven



T-rav20
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,853
Location: South Jersey

09 Jan 2007, 10:26 am

My hometown, 20 years ago. Nowadays out of the box mini-malls are poping up like weeds and it's just depressing. Otherwise, Washington State, in the center. Not a great deal of people around, but cities on the coast if I need a dose of the cosmopolitan.


_________________
Ceterum autem censeo, Carthaginem esse delendam

The following statement is True, the preceding statement was False.

I'm A PINEY from my head down to my HINEY.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,098
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

09 Jan 2007, 3:15 pm

Victoria, BC



andy1976uk
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,182

09 Jan 2007, 10:20 pm

It's a difficult choice....wouldn't mind living on the Moon or Mars in a giant outpost all to myself, failing that; Seattle, San Francisco or maybe one of the Scandinavian countries.



tinky
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,288
Location: en la luna bailando con las vacas

09 Jan 2007, 10:31 pm

i know! i could live on a ship...just have to worry about shipwrecks and stuff

all i would need is gallons and gallons of water and enough food to last me for...however long i go out to sea.


_________________
tinky is currently trying to overcome anatidaephobia. They're out there and they will find you...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you