How do I know if women are interested in me or not?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MikeW999
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

I am told by people twice my age tht I am very good looking. I notice women glancing or staring at me, I don't know if they do this because I look strange or off. I am over 6 ft and well built. I am very eccentric in my facial expressions and quiet. I really want to have sex and have a relationship, but I don't know how to make it happen. How do I know when she is interested? Why does everybody else get this but me?

answeraspergers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Eye contact is the first step to getting what you want, so when it happens, widen your eyes slightly and smile.

Why does everybody else get this but me? < they dont

How do I know when she is interested? < eye contact and body language most the time. esp if you dont know them

i think u will be surprised how easy it is - good luck

ripped
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 11:32 pm

Google "The art of attraction".

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2013, 9:55 am

MikeW999 wrote:
I am told by people twice my age tht I am very good looking. I notice women glancing or staring at me, I don't know if they do this because I look strange or off. I am over 6 ft and well built. I am very eccentric in my facial expressions and quiet. I really want to have sex and have a relationship, but I don't know how to make it happen. How do I know when she is interested? Why does everybody else get this but me?

Since you are tall and built they are most likely staring because they are attracted. Balls in your court. Try talking to the next one. You don't need to use any pick-up lines just be you. Tell the next girl you like her shoes, woman tend to love shoes and they like men who notice things like that. It's a good ice breaker.