Great site, great people, has really helped :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Entek
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Feb 2013, 5:29 pm

Well ive not been here for long, and due to unforseen circumstances i wont be online very much in the near future, so i just wanted to say that this site has really helped me understand my condition, its enabled me to see points from other peoples views.

There has been alot of information ive learned, from many different posts, and it will be a shame to leave it all behind.

Hope many others find this site as usefull as i have, and gain insight from it.

Good luck everybody with all that you do, and hope life treats you better than it has me so far - but im going to go off now and change all that - armed with new understanding and a sense of hope - which i intend to fight to keep.

Bye everyone!

lonelyguy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Feb 2013, 5:44 pm

good luck friend..and i am glad this site has helped you understand a lot about yourself and your condition
It has been a great help to me also...reading other people's posts made me realize that i am not the only person that goes through bad times with AS..and the support from people on this site has been so helpful as i can feel i am getting my feelings out...rather than stewing away inside..it does help.

I hope you will use the site again when you get the chance..and let us all know how you are getting on. :)