Page 1 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

so here what happen, so I was walking towards the store and this good looking woman was walking on the other side.
I look at her, kinda put my head back and went ''whoaa, dammmm, ohhhh'' and she look at me and got this mad look on her face, and she contintue walking with a pissed off look.

I was giving her that ''yeah you are hot'' look. yeah, maybe I should stop doing that towards women (note: I don't do this towards all women I talk to). but when a good looking woman walk by, I like to acknowledge her.

and why do woman not like that. why when I tell a woman ''damn your hot'' they get mad, why?
or when I give them that ''look''. maybe I should stop doing all these things.

but the one lady above was pissed off. and that one of my weakness with women.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:50 pm

eww

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:51 pm

Because it's creepy.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:52 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:56 pm

Depends on" how" you look,I get uncomfortable with a "full body scan",but I don't get mad if they look,because one day they won't.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:58 pm

Maybe try to have some more class?

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:02 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
Because it's creepy.

I know, I know. need to stop doing that towards women. and it's not creepy, it more annoying towards women.
women don't find me creepy. some find me, very annoying or an idiot. but never creepy.
beside that ''hot woman'' and some of them 19-20 year old female gym employee. Most women think Im cool.
in a friendship way of course.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:02 pm

billiscool wrote:
and why do woman not like that. why when I tell a woman ''damn your hot'' they get mad, why?

Because you're presuming that they care what you think.

Quote:
maybe I should stop doing all these things.

I think that would be a good idea. Unless you're dating the woman, I can't imagine her appreciating such arrogant comments.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:09 pm

billiscool wrote:
I know, I know. need to stop doing that towards women. and it's not creepy, it more annoying towards women.
women don't find me creepy. some find me, very annoying or an idiot. but never creepy.
beside that ''hot woman'' and some of them 19-20 year old female gym employee. Most women think Im cool.

How would you know if they're creeped out by it or not? Do you talk to them about it after it happens? Anger stems from lots of different emotions, fear being one of them.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:10 pm

You gotta get more hotter looking, wear better clothes and shave more often before you can do this successfully.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:20 pm

i guess i wonder what the purpose of such a display really is? i think the chances of the elaborate compliments leading to a date are quite slim, and the subject might feel kind of embarrassed by such attention. sometimes it might make a person feel a bit flattered, but most of the time i think it could just create an awkward situation or could even create offense. so it doesn't seem to have much purpose really. maybe save your compliments for people who definitely want to hear it from you.

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:29 pm

Because that's f*****g creepy. Deny it all you want, it's creepy.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:34 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
billiscool wrote:

How would you know if they're creeped out by it or not? Do you talk to them about it after it happens? Anger stems from lots of different emotions, fear being one of them.

nope she wasn't creep out. she looked pissed. she look mad. not scared. there is a difference between a guy being an annoying douchebag and being creepy. and that woman, thought I was some jerk.

if she was creep out by me, wouldn't she walk faster instead of walking in the same pace with a mad look.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:35 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
billiscool wrote:

nope she wasn't creep out. she looked pissed. she look mad. not scared. there is a difference between a guy being an annoying douchebag and being creepy. and that woman, thought I was some jerk.

if she was creep out by me, wouldn't she walk faster instead of walking in the same pace with a mad look.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:35 pm

daaaammmmnnn

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:41 pm

billiscool wrote:

Yuugiri wrote:
Anger stems from lots of different emotions, fear being one of them.

Also, if you know why women are getting angry at you, why are you asking?

Last edited by Yuugiri on 08 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.