Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2013, 7:55 am

YES! I'm terrified of them. I remember once walking with my grandma near her housing area when I was probably around 12 or so. I thought it was a stick on this path but it was a copperhead! It was tiny but still! Grandma moved it out of way with a stick and it slithered away. I was scared! Grandma was one brave woman! Last year something happened at her house. She was all alone. She found a baby garter snake on her porch! She didn't know what to do so she grabbed it with this long picker thing (It's those things where people in wheelchair can grab things from high up) and put the snake in this pale of hot water. My uncle wasn't near by for him to take care of the situation. Then I suggested to grandma for my uncle to buy her this thing called snake off. The smell is horrible but it's supposed to make snakes go away. I'm not at all looking forward to summer. Snakes, frogs, turtles. UGH!

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2013, 8:02 am

jk1 wrote:
I have never had any scary experience with snakes. So I wouldn't say I hate them. But I wouldn't want to live in an area where you could easily come across some aggressive/venomous ones. I have touched some snakes in a zoo. They seemed to be quite relaxed and were very cute.

I agree. I also have touched some snakes. I like how the body feels like. But I don´t want to live in an area with dangerous snakes.

Dragoness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2013, 9:56 am

Dillogic wrote:
A snake is a steak.

I've seen someone grilling rattlesnakes at a fair before.

DarkSkies
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2013, 9:59 am

No they're one of my favourite animals. Wish I owned one.

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2013, 9:25 am

Only when it poisons me or constricts me.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Mar 2013, 1:05 pm

I quite like snakes, especially pythons and other non venomous snakes such as corn snakes. I tend to avoid poisonous ones and would prefer not to be close to those. But I would never kill or purposely harm a snake if at all possible, or any creature for that matter.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2013, 1:28 pm

They scare me D:

Author/Writer