11 Feb 2013, 6:53 am

Sanctus wrote:
What an as*hole.

^^^ This

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 3:16 pm

Whoa......way out of line. It's one thing to say hurtful/ignorant things, it's a whole other level of tactless to say them on a public forum.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

This reminds me of a father encouraging his son to get a job till the one day when he starts yelling at his son to get a job. Frustration happens and it's not a pretty sight.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

I am writing not to comment on the content but to request that the OP remove or alter the names of the people quoted. Just for a test I went on facebook and quickly discovered that there are some unique names here with locational information. Nobody has yet quoted any of the names so they can be edited out by the OP.

edited to add: the OP has edited the names. Thank you 8) (I am not related to anybody discussed here, I'm just a privacy worry wart)

Last edited by Janissy on 11 Feb 2013, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 6:08 pm

Janissy wrote:
I am writing not to comment on the content but to request that the OP remove or alter the names of the people quoted. Just for a test I went on facebook and quickly discovered that there are some unique names here with locational information. Nobody has yet quoted any of the names so they can be edited out by the OP.

I was hoping all those names were made up.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

luminaeus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

NTs have a hard time grasping the concept that Asperger's isn't an illness and that there isn't a 'cure'. We can emulate the behaviors of NTs, sometimes well enough to pass for NT, but we will never actually become NT.