Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jacen_Solo762
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jan 2007, 6:51 am

I MUST have a shower every single morning or else I don't feel like I've properly woken up. I feel really dirty, icky, and itchy. Even if I spend the whole day home alone doing nothing, I'll still shower. I usually only have a bath if I'm really stressed and have done really hard physical work just to relax. :)

Melantha
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jan 2007, 6:49 pm

I am most comfortable taking a shower at least once a day. Some days I feel like I want to take another one, but I don't do it as I feel more strongly about conserving water and saving money. If I have to go more than a day without a shower I start to feel very yucky and sluggish.
When I was in my early teens I didn't want to shower much at all. My mother made me shower daily, but I would go into the bathroom, turn on the shower, then sit on the toilet lid and read. She caught me after a while and was furious with me.

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2007, 7:52 pm

Every two days. I consider it a necessary evil. It's a pain in the butt, but if I don't shower every other day I get sweaty and greasy.

rincemeister
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2007, 1:38 pm

I shower in the morning everyday.

Like rpm2004, I feel all icky if I don't

Droopy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2007, 2:50 pm

[quote="T-rav20"]Blackcat: armpits, butt, crotch, face, and teeth, usually out off the sink (although hopefully not with the same cleaning implement!).
quote]

I couldn't have explained it better, lol...

Elsie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jan 2007, 6:32 pm

For me it depends on activity level, time of year, and if I'm actually having to go out in public or someone is coming over.
I'm a bit of a recluse so it averages to about every 2-3 days.
I am however, an avid hand washer and teeth brusher.

I've never been one for the water, I can't stand baths, they make me feel even dirtier...and they're boring. :roll:

calibaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jan 2007, 10:00 pm

I have to take a shower even if i am going to be doing yard work that morning. then after working in the yard I will take another one. my mom thinks its weird and has tried to get me to not take one before working, but i just cant

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 10:05 pm

I have to take a shower once a day during the weekdays. I get nervous if I don't clean my face because I don't want to break out.

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 11:10 pm

I shower every day, sometimes twice if I've been working out or if it's that time of the month. Often, I will relax with a nice bath at night.

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 11:57 pm

I shower, once a day, unless I am extra dirty.

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 12:32 am

Well, I take a shower every day, but sometimes I get to thinking about something, and then forget to actually take a shower. Silly absent-minded professor... :)

pineapple
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 1:10 am

You guys are making me feel unclean! :D I shower about every three days. I HATE the sensation of showering, including being all cold when you get out and having wet hair. If I didn't have to air-dry my hair (it looks crazy if I don't), I'd probably shower more.

earthmom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 3:56 am

Elsie wrote:
For me it depends on activity level, time of year, and if I'm actually having to go out in public or someone is coming over.
I'm a bit of a recluse so it averages to about every 2-3 days.
I am however, an avid hand washer and teeth brusher.

I've never been one for the water, I can't stand baths, they make me feel even dirtier...and they're boring. :roll:

I was nodding along agreeing with your post exactly until the second paragraph. I adore baths. I use the bath for relaxation, escape, reading. I just love the feel of the water and love the bath.

In the summer or when I've been very active I take at least one bath a day, but in the winter it's more like every 3 or 4 days. My house is drafty and old and cold, so when it's wintertime a bath is not the greatest experience.

I do not like showers.

:> earthmom

RubyLee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2007, 1:15 pm

Well, I hate baths, so I haven't done that in years. I do shower every morning though, unless I'm running late, in which case that's the first thing to go. But even if I don't shower, I always wash my hair. My body doesn't seem very dirty to me.

jamer
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2007, 3:42 pm

every morning, i hate feeling even a little dirty/unfresh. i think taking a bath/shower is invigorating, and can reflect how u feel for the whole day. i think its not just the bath, but also the feel of water :)

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 4:01 pm

I shower everyday, usually before I go to bed.