I hate it when hot girls hook up, then reproduce

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MisterCosgrove
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2013, 4:16 pm

"Fox News' Megyn Kelly is pregnant"

Damn, I hate not having hot girls and not being able to reproduce with whomever one I want. I hate being undateable to lesser girls and I hope there is room for improvement and chances. I hate it, I wish I had celebrity status. It must be nice telling the whole world to know you have a mega hot girl on your hands and your having a baby.

Does anybody else feel this way?

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:20 pm

...This is a joke, right?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:21 pm

MisterCosgrove wrote:

No I think kids are dorky and annoying, and sharing a bedroom with somebody sounds quite annoying too.

MisterCosgrove
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2013, 4:22 pm

How's it a joke?

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm

Lol. Megyn Kelly hot. Looks like a bleached plain Jane.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:37 pm

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:40 pm

This almost sounds like the movie intro for "Idiocracy".

"Mankind's survival once depended on natural selection, where the strongest and the smartest bred more often. Now, with no natural predators, mankind began to desire other attributes..." [pictures of fake-boob girls, celebrities and various party-idiots.] Mankind's downfall was that these people bred more rapidly, leaving the intelligent to become an endangered species...

.... great movie. :D

Hey, Boo! Great picture! I'm saving that one for posterity! (Although it seems like their keeping keeping of lists and journals is excessive. They also enjoyed making the woman successful, and the man the bitter loser. Subtle.) ;)

Last edited by BlueMax on 15 Feb 2013, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:46 pm

Megyn Kelly is hot but a complete nutjob.........

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:54 pm

MisterCosgrove wrote:
"Fox News'

there's your problem, right there.

Quote:
Megyn Kelly

who?

Quote:
is pregnant"

that's not uncommon.

Quote:
Damn, I hate not having hot girls

how many do you need?

Quote:
and not being able to reproduce with whomever one I want.

i have to say that not too many people complain about not being able to "reproduce" (wow, what a sexy word! make sure to use that in conversations with women. i'm sure they'll be impressed /sarcasm). most people just complain about their lack of sex. well done on making an original complaint!

Quote:
I hate being undateable to lesser girls

this will also work very well in your dating prospects - women LOVE being called "lesser" in comparison to other women, especially if they feel like they are being "settled" for. /sarcasm

Quote:
and I hope there is room for improvement and chances.

mmmmmmmm refer to Boo's infographic (not being sarcastic now - it is pure gold).

Quote:
I hate it, I wish I had celebrity status.

most (but not all) celebrities DO something, or they are at least attractive or talented or come from a famous family. wishing for celebrity is kind of empty and will not lead anywhere good. better to focus on being the best person you can be.

Quote:
It must be nice telling the whole world to know you have a mega hot girl on your hands and your having a baby.

i wouldn't know.

Quote:

i don't.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 5:56 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
i don't.

I gotta call that BS. You're telling me that you've never had that moment when that attractive guy you've thought about turns out to be a father(in-waiting) or husband(in-waiting) and you're ever so slightly disappointed? Yeah it's reality and yeah the chances are so small that you'd never get the opportunity to, but knowing that dream is now kaput? :(

That said, never heard of Megyn Kelly, so not too disappointed. Now, when I heard about Holly Willoughby, that was a sad day,,, :cry: :lol:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 6:01 pm

J-Greens wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
i don't.

I gotta call that BS. You're telling me that you've never had that moment when that attractive guy you've thought about turns out to be a father(in-waiting) or husband(in-waiting) and you're ever so slightly disappointed? Yeah it's reality and yeah the chances are so small that you'd never get the opportunity to, but knowing that dream is now kaput? :(

That said, never heard of Megyn Kelly, so not too disappointed. Now, when I heard about Holly Willoughby, that was a sad day,,, :cry: :lol:

he spoke specifically of getting jealous of wanting to make hot women reproduce, so i could not relate to that.

i have jealousy, yes. usually over small things, like something silly on Facebook. or i thought a researcher stole an idea once.

in terms of relationships, my feelings get hurt over my own rejection, not over whatever the person did after they rejected me. i close the door, move on, etc. no point in caring after that - that stuff is already yesterday's news. sometimes (months or years later) i even forget that it happened! i especially don't get jealous over people i've never met. that is foreign to me.

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 6:09 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
he spoke specifically of getting jealous of wanting to make hot women reproduce, so i could not relate to that.

What if we replaced the word reproduce?
Interested? :P

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 6:11 pm

J-Greens wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

What if we replaced the word reproduce?
Interested? :P
:lol:

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 6:15 pm

I see what the OP means. I'm looking for a long term relationship ultimately, and if so, I want someone who has shall we say, quality genes, to pass on to my offspring. That's not to say we should all expect supermodels. But I don't think I'm that bad looking, honestly, so I don't think I should have to settle for someone ...unattractive.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 8:06 pm

Quote:
They also enjoyed making the woman successful, and the man the bitter loser. Subtle.

Maybe it's just a skinny man with long hair...(?) :P

How do you know they enjoyed it? Maybe they just used the pictures they had and didn't see the gender implication.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

15 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Hmmm....when they have children, they are less desirable to most men and, thus, easier for aspie men to date. Not that I would ever do it since (1) I'm not a huge fan of kids (2) guys who father children out of wedlock are statistically likely to be unintelligent (smart ones use birth control!!). But others should consider this possibility. Some things are not all bad. :lol:

Last edited by Tyri0n on 15 Feb 2013, 10:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.