the other guy can have the butt!

Implying these threeways are performed while sober. >.> <.<

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 4:18 am

MisterCosgrove wrote:
"Fox News' Megyn Kelly is pregnant"

Damn, I hate not having hot girls and not being able to reproduce with whomever one I want. I hate being undateable to lesser girls and I hope there is room for improvement and chances. I hate it, I wish I had celebrity status. It must be nice telling the whole world to know you have a mega hot girl on your hands and your having a baby.

Does anybody else feel this way?

To be honest, you should love a girl for the right reasons and not the wrong reasons. There are people in marriages or relationships that aren't happy so compatibility is a first. To be honest, it's about quality over quantity, it's not about how many girls you can pull, it's about how long you can hold on to a girl for and what you can gain from a relationship.

Remember that a child isn't something you should use, a family is something that requires long term devotion, love and commitment. If you have a child that has a disorder or disability, that child might require love, devotion and support for the rest of your life and you need to be prepared. It's a big responsibility, you talk about mating as if you should go around mating without taking any responsibility.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:00 am

I feel like if one veiws people as lesser based on superficial things then they aren't ready for a serious relationship let alone a baby.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

Yuugiri wrote:
Shau wrote:
Silly girl

Maybe I should change my avatar... orz

Shau wrote:
the other guy can have the butt!

Implying these threeways are performed while sober. >.> <.<

lol I should pay better attention, it's just that all these hot b*****s reproducing has me all worked up, can't stand it!!

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:48 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I feel like if one veiws people as lesser based on superficial things then they aren't ready for a serious relationship let alone a baby.

He has a right to standards but that's fair enough, I mean I have standards, everyone does. I want someone who eats healthy, goes to the gym 4 times a week and spends a fair amount of effort taking care of themselves like I do but if he is just sitting about and getting fat, he needs to realize he should make some effort before a girl does.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 7:20 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

He has a right to standards but that's fair enough, I mean I have standards, everyone does. I want someone who eats healthy, goes to the gym 4 times a week and spends a fair amount of effort taking care of themselves like I do but if he is just sitting about and getting fat, he needs to realize he should make some effort before a girl does.

there isn't any reason to look down on people who make different choices from you, though. it makes sense to choose a person based on your own lifestyle, but the people who make those choices are not better or worse than other people. they just have different priorities.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 7:39 am

hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

there isn't any reason to look down on people who make different choices from you, though. it makes sense to choose a person based on your own lifestyle, but the people who make those choices are not better or worse than other people. they just have different priorities.

People into fitness, jogging etc drop down dead from heart attacks surprisingly often too

I think it's because a lot of people have heart defects they aren't aware of and exercise is going to put more strain on the heart.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 7:42 am

hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I never stated that they were lesser people, I just said someone with similar priorities and lifestyle would be better? I eat organic foods and take care of myself, I want someone similar to me, that's not too much to ask. I'm not asking them to lift weights like I do but just stay in reasonably good shape and eat the same food.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 7:46 am

Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I never stated that they were lesser people, I just said someone with similar priorities and lifestyle would be better? I eat organic foods and take care of myself, I want someone similar to me, that's not too much to ask. I'm not asking them to lift weights like I do but just stay in reasonably good shape and eat the same food.

that's good. it makes sense to seek out people who have similar priorities. :)

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 8:23 am

hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

that's good. it makes sense to seek out people who have similar priorities. :)

I mean personally I wouldn't date a smoker, someone who has fast food or takeaways or someone who doesn't do cardiovascular activity on a regular basis. I don't have anything against people that make those choices but I know it wouldn't be compatible for me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 12:51 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

True, even so someone is not a lesser person if they don't fit ones standard of attractiveness........that doesn't mean they can't go for what they find attractive just that someone is not less of a person if you don't find them attractive. And that is sort of the impression I got of the OP with all the 'I am so mad I cannot reproduce with whoever I want, I can't even get lesser girls' nonsense. But of course there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to find someone who you're compatible with.

Philosoraptor
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2013, 1:38 pm

blunnet wrote:
Yeah, I hate it when hot girls reproduce, but that's becuase I actually hate it when all people reproduce.

So I'm not alone in having no concerns regarding the decreasing birthrate in the Western world? Yay! :D

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 2:35 pm

Philosoraptor wrote:
blunnet wrote:
Yeah, I hate it when hot girls reproduce, but that's becuase I actually hate it when all people reproduce.

So I'm not alone in having no concerns regarding the decreasing birthrate in the Western world? Yay! :D

It's the birthrate of other nations (then immigrating) that has me worried... typical Americans aren't breeding fast enough to maintain their own population numbers - some other groups are trying to breed like mad in order to seize control by sheer numbers. :x

It needs to be quelled - by the time they reach their goal via breeding, the planet will have too many humans - even if they do slit the throats of the "non", there'll still be ~10 billion of them left to try and feed themselves.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 3:03 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:
blunnet wrote:

It's the birthrate of other nations (then immigrating) that has me worried... typical Americans aren't breeding fast enough to maintain their own population numbers - some other groups are trying to breed like mad in order to seize control by sheer numbers. :x

It needs to be quelled - by the time they reach their goal via breeding, the planet will have too many humans - even if they do slit the throats of the "non", there'll still be ~10 billion of them left to try and feed themselves.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8rhIZJAdd0[/youtube]

Last edited by 1000Knives on 16 Feb 2013, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philosoraptor
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2013, 3:04 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Philosoraptor wrote:
blunnet wrote:

I dunno. The Malthusians have been saying that for centuries and nature always establishes a sustainable equilibrium in the long run. American families in the 1940's bred like rabbits, and now it's on decline since such large families are now neither sustainable (expensive to maintain, and women are now much more professionally ambitious so stay at home parents are in shorter supply) nor preferable (less attention per child).

Honestly though, I see a general shift in dating culture away from the traditional "marry, settle down, and pop out some kids" model. I suspect the number of childless long-term relationships will increase as both partners join to benefit each other while pushing each other further up their respective career hierarchies. And I must say I would be glad to see this shift come into fruition.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 3:10 pm

immigration problem in America. How does that work? Overpopulation? Gas?