Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

GreenTechnoFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Mar 2013, 11:24 am

SakiHeart wrote:
Hi! I'm an author in progress, and I'm wondering how many of you other Aspies out there are writers too :D I have some questions for you! :thumright: (I'm in a bookworm sort of mood ^.^)

If you're a writer, what genre do you write? What genre do you like to read? What's your least favorite genre? What's your favorite book/series? What's your least favorite book/series? What's your favorite part of the writing process (plotting, world building, character profiling, etc.)? If you could travel into any book, which would you choose? In your opinion is the book always better than the movie?

My answers: I write fantasy novels, and I love to read fantasy too! :D My least favorite genre is probably realistic fiction, particularly if it's a chick flick type of book. My favorite series is Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (a cliche answer I know, but it's true!) My least favorite series is Circle of Magic by Tamora Pierce :x My favorite part of the writing process is world building! :D If I could travel into any book, I'd probably choose the Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede :D And in my opinion, the book is nearly always better than the movie.

What about you?

I write! In fact I have posted a few stories and plays on here. :D

EclipticNonsense
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2021, 6:38 pm

SakiHeart wrote:
Hi! I'm an author in progress, and I'm wondering how many of you other Aspies out there are writers too :D I have some questions for you! :thumright: (I'm in a bookworm sort of mood ^.^)

If you're a writer, what genre do you write? What genre do you like to read? What's your least favorite genre? What's your favorite book/series? What's your least favorite book/series? What's your favorite part of the writing process (plotting, world building, character profiling, etc.)? If you could travel into any book, which would you choose? In your opinion is the book always better than the movie?

My answers: I write fantasy novels, and I love to read fantasy too! :D My least favorite genre is probably realistic fiction, particularly if it's a chick flick type of book. My favorite series is Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (a cliche answer I know, but it's true!) My least favorite series is Circle of Magic by Tamora Pierce :x My favorite part of the writing process is world building! :D If I could travel into any book, I'd probably choose the Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede :D And in my opinion, the book is nearly always better than the movie.

What about you?

I write science fiction and I love YA sci-fi. My least favorite is probably crime dramas. I'm not sure if I have a real favorite series yet but I like the author Anne Leckie. I have a bunch of stuff left to read. I liked how the Golden Compass started out but as I learned more about writing I wasn't too pleased with how the last book went. I like the world building part but I like to write from a character first perspective. I'm not sure about a world to travel into yet lol. Some of them seem dangerous. I think the books are better than the movies. Even some books I didn't like too much were better than the movies lol.