Women who find muscles attractive!

Page 1 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 6:11 am

Just talking about women in general who love muscles, I love them and there needs to be more of them. We need a return to the 80's, when did superheroes go from being Arnold Schwarzenegger to Tobey Macguire. I think muscles are coming back with the likes of Vin Diesel and The Rock.

"Ryan Vincent West
Yeah I always go to the gym, I love it, I would be in the gym all the time if I could xxxx
Girl
Everyone loves a bit if the gym ay, can see all the difference though from it. Looking great xxxxxx"

80's Superhero

2012 Superhero?

When did really skinny bodies become so hot? When did guys like that become superheroes instead of Schwarzenegger? If a girl doesn't respect herself, her body or her property, what's to say she will respect you in a relationship? Think about it, guys. Do you want someone who looks hot now but doesn't look hot at 40 from partying, tanning on the beach and not caring or do you want a life partner with long term ambitions that cares about their health and future?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 6:35 am

Trust me, guys, if you want women fighting over you, you have to act like you are of high value or have something, it could be creativity, muscles but most of all things that get you attention. Muscles get you attention and that boosts your social value and confidence as well. What you guys need to realize is that you need to create value for yourselves in their brains.

If you list a sofa on the market for nothing, it has no value, you will barely get anyone interested in it because they will assume no one wants it but if you list it for say $10-20 dollars, the phone won't stop ringing because they believe it has a value to it. Think about it, guys.

[edit: private communication removed by mod]

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 7:24 am

I find muscles attractive on my own body.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 7:38 am

The only time I can think of that Arnold Schwarzenegger may have played a superhero is when he was "Mr. Freeze" in the 1997 Batman movie.

The term "action hero" is probably what you're thinking of not superhero. Superheros don't usually walk around shirtless, so their muscles can't be seen very well in the first place. Thor is an exception though since his arms are usually bare. Also, there's The Incredible Hulk except he's a CGI superhero.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 8:15 am

Venger wrote:
The only time I can think of that Arnold Schwarzenegger may have played a superhero is when he was "Mr. Freeze" in the 1997 Batman movie.

The term "action hero" is probably what you're thinking of not superhero. Superheros don't usually walk around shirtless, so their muscles can't be seen very well in the first place. Thor is an exception though since his arms are usually bare. Also, there's The Incredible Hulk except he's a CGI superhero.

Action heroes even, when did young girls go from liking this?

To this.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 8:56 am

Sociologists have been observing increasingly neotenized standards of beauty over the last century. Originally it was muscle men with beards...first the beards went out. Then the muscles went out. Now it's sparkly vampires. Social evolution is a funny thing.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 10:09 am

Shau wrote:
Now it's sparkly vampires.

Hold the phone on that one. Vampires in general were already popular, for decades.. and they will always be popular. What happened with the whole 'sparkly vampires thing' was all hollywood and gullible youngsters. Young people of recent years are trained (unbeknownst to them) to NEED to idolize something, to NEED to adore something. Harry Potter was fading out and hollywood thought Twilight would be the next 'in' thing. They were right is all.

This sort of 'conditioning' started with the Beatles phenomenon. So blame them if you have to blame anyone... even though most of there music is timeless and flat out really good. :D

As for muscles. Woman have always had their own individual tastes, just like men. Are people influenced by outside forces such as hollywood? Sure. Are people on the spectrum? Less likely, imo.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 10:14 am

Wolfheart wrote:

Action heroes even, when did young girls go from liking this?

To this.

I don't know about young girls (when did men go from liking women to young girls? Justin Bieber doesn't count because he's a baby in my standards) but my hunch is that it was when women decided to go rely on themselves and be strong instead of relying on a man to do all of the heavy lifting for them.

Think about it; before, men's strength was correlated with wealth. Now, we have shifted to knowledge workers and intelligence or other factors are correlated with wealth. Women are also increasingly participating in the workforce. So they rely on themselves for financial security and independence instead of on their spouses. Anyways, I hardly think that it's a bad thing that men aren't held to such high standards anymore, and it looks like you're successful at finding women who like men with muscles.

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 10:56 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Just talking about women in general who love muscles, I love them and there needs to be more of them. We need a return to the 80's, when did superheroes go from being Arnold Schwarzenegger to Tobey Macguire. I think muscles are coming back with the likes of Vin Diesel and The Rock.

I thought 80's was the era of effeminate men.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:02 am

Yea im pretty sure there was no era when either of those guys was considered hot

Also

hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart, stop posting the private messages and chats on here. other members have told the same thing before as well, it's not acceptable to do that here.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:11 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Do you want someone who looks hot now but doesn't look hot at 40 from partying, tanning on the beach and not caring or do you want a life partner with long term ambitions that cares about their health and future?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:22 am

Those bulging veins look creepy to me,like an aneurysm.
Too much muscle and I think of steroids.
Then I think of 'roid rage and what would happen if that guy got pissed at me.

BanjoGirl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:32 am

Yes, we have Justin Bieber and soft vampires, but we have the cast from "300" and "Spartacus" too.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:57 am

Wolfheart wrote:

"Ryan Vincent West
Yeah I always go to the gym, I love it, I would be in the gym all the time if I could xxxx
Girl
Everyone loves a bit if the gym ay, can see all the difference though from it. Looking great xxxxxx"

80's Superhero

2012 Superhero?

When did really skinny bodies become so hot? When did guys like that become superheroes instead of Schwarzenegger? If a girl doesn't respect herself, her body or her property, what's to say she will respect you in a relationship? Think about it, guys. Do you want someone who looks hot now but doesn't look hot at 40 from partying, tanning on the beach and not caring or do you want a life partner with long term ambitions that cares about their health and future?

Women care more about what the media and friends think than men do. This is why sparkling vampires are more attractive than real men and this is why wannabe gangstas get laid the most in high school. Guess what? I haven´t been laid in more than a year and have gained 110 lbs in bench presses (190 to 300 lbs) in the same period.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 11:58 am

BanjoGirl wrote:
Yes, we have Justin Bieber and soft vampires, but we have the cast from "300" and "Spartacus" too.

The latter is aimed at men (and puts a huge pressure on men as well).

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 12:04 pm

Kurgan wrote:
BanjoGirl wrote:

The latter is aimed at men (and puts a huge pressure on men as well).

And so does the Arnie and sly type of thing.