Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

emtyeye
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2013, 1:09 pm

I have not visited WP for awhile, but am back in hopes of finding some friendly gay someone who might like to chat from time to time. My life is a struggle, like most here: money, dysfunctional relationship, lousy living arraingment, PTSD, etc. As an Aspie, my social sphere is almost non-existent for depth conversations, but I found a lot of support here when I was a regular about a year ago, so, thinking, Why not again? (My one former buddy here has disappeared.)

I am female, 50 something, live in US, enjoy writing, nature, introspection, gardening, self-sufficiency, and finding positive solutions to life's vexing problems. It does not matter what gender(s) you are, age, or any other particulars, except that you are Aspie, LGBT and also would like a pen (or should I say, keypad) correspondent for a little mutual encouragement and support.

Also, just so you know, my avatar is Chopin. I like Chopin's music a lot.

Anyone?

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Mar 2013, 1:46 pm

Feel free to message me sometime. I'm only 15, so I don't know if you'd even really get much out of talking to me, but I'm willing to offer an opportunity to talk regardless.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2013, 1:48 pm

I am sure that you will find many willing correspondents here. Present company included.

Sliceracer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2013, 2:06 pm

if u would like 2 u could join our Skype group there are 11 members with varying sexuality's and from all over the globe its hard to find a time when theres nobody online, if u wanna join feel free to pm me ur Skype name and ill add ya :D we are always there to support each other

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

Hello.

I'm yet to get a diagnosis, but I would love to have friends, too. If you haven't got too many responses yet, please let me know. I'm saying this because I think there are many people on WP who are looking for like-minded friends.