Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 1:07 pm

eelektrik wrote:
I myself would rather see the rumors that were going around after The Dark Knight that the next Batman movie would have Robin Williams as The Riddler. He could definitely pull it off and hes twice the actor Johnny Depp thinks he is.

Wasn't he linked with the role of Hugo Strange during production for TDKR?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 1:37 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
eelektrik wrote:
I myself would rather see the rumors that were going around after The Dark Knight that the next Batman movie would have Robin Williams as The Riddler. He could definitely pull it off and hes twice the actor Johnny Depp thinks he is.

I think there were rumors of both roles at different times, which isn't surprising since Christopher Nolan commonly works with the same actors on multiple movies and Robin Williams was in Insomnia, so of course it would come up. Either one would have been cool.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 2:16 pm

eelektrik wrote:
LexingtonDeville wrote:
eelektrik wrote:

I think there were rumors of both roles at different times, which isn't surprising since Christopher Nolan commonly works with the same actors on multiple movies and Robin Williams was in Insomnia, so of course it would come up. Either one would have been cool.

I think Robin Williams would of been a strange choice (No pun intended) for the role, but if they ever did the character justice, they should take notes from the Arkham City incarnation.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 2:38 pm

Camp reboot or a gritty, dark reboot?

Personally, I'd go for the gritty, dark one. I just like those better.