Page 1 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 11:18 pm

Today's dinner consisted of a plate of microwaved pizza snacks, a popsicle, followed by a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli at room temp. No silverware needed!

Might nuke a frozen chicken burrito for breakfast tomorrow. What's in your pantry?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

13 Mar 2013, 12:00 am

Totino's pizza rolls. 8)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 1:09 am

Mom's homemade chocolate chip and walnut cookies (biscuits), made with Ghirardeli (sp?) milk chocolate chips. I'm craving them right now, but we just ran out tonight.

Oh, and Better For You brand Sweet Chili chips (crisps). Those are the best chips (crisps) I have ever eaten in my life!

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 6:02 am

In my cupboard I have many cookies and some kind of chips etc that my family sent me from my country. I love eating at McDonalds etc, too. Because I usually tend to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, I can easily allow myself to indulge in junk whenever I want.

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 12:37 pm

Stored away a package or two of Reese's peanut butter eggs for Easter. I gave up chocolate for Lent :cry: , but come Easter Sunday, Reese's wrappers are probably going to magically start appearing all over my house. :D

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm

HereBeDragons wrote:
Stored away a package or two of Reese's peanut butter eggs for Easter. I gave up chocolate for Lent :cry: , but come Easter Sunday, Reese's wrappers are probably going to magically start appearing all over my house. :D

I wait until after holidays when the candy gets marked way down, and binge for the next day or 2. Meanwhile I can't seem to go for more than a couple of days without a box of Better Cheddars or the dual-flavored Cheez-Its in the Smoked Cheddar/Monterey Jack variety

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 12:19 am

i like ramune

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 8:48 am

Cheezits, white cheddar Cheezits, tortilla chips (a local brand is my favorite), pepperoni straight from the package, Pecans, cashews, macadamia nuts, roasted peanuts.....

Okay, I'm headig out to the vending machine now. Later.

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 11:59 am

i like potato chips

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 1:25 pm

Cream cheese wontons. :D

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 11:49 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Cream cheese wontons. :D

Pick-Up-Stix, or frozen? Haha now I just had to stop and microwave a couple egg rolls from the last time I made Orange Chicken. Still not quite junk food though!

But this is: 7-11 hot dogs, 3 jalapeno slices on the sausage, topped with chili and nacho cheese. Let sit for about 10 minutes till the bun gets almost ready to fall apart

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 2:07 am

MannyBoo wrote:
i like ramune

I love ramune, too. I like ones with fruit flavors.

I also like pringles, doritos, fillet o fish, big mac, carl, chicken mac bites.

I don't usually use frozen microwave food because sometimes the plastic container seems to melt a bit where oily bit of the food is touching. I don't know if it's ok or not, but I just avoid it any way.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 10:15 am

I love Pringles and Aero Bubbles. :D

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

Mother's brand Circus Animal cookies. Must. Get. More.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 12:12 am

As someone who obsessively counts the amount of calories I consume, I think PopChips are awesome. Except for the cheddar flavour (cheddar is gross), I'm loving every flavour and kind of PopChips I've tried so far.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 12:16 am

i like the hot food rack at uwajimayas [seattle] with its steamed rice and tofu and seaweed and salmon and such.