Page 5 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

HereBeDragons
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 3:46 pm

On a brownie kick right now. There's a box of 'em not a yard away from me . . . :)

Appleisbetter
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jun 2013, 6:22 pm

vegemite 8O

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2013, 10:31 pm

I wanna try the watermelon Oreos!

(But I can't/won't)

SPtread
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2013, 3:17 pm

Just had fudge graham cookies and pepsi.

OddButWhy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2013, 4:10 pm

Dairy Queen's Georgia Mud Pie Blizzard :bounce:

Any other flavor Blizzard is good, too.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2013, 4:52 pm

For supper I just had a bowl of leftover white cheddar mac and cheese with real bacon bits mixed in and two honey garlic sausages. Although the sausages were the "all natural ingredients " kind, it's still junk, right? :) I'm planning to have a sundae later. Toffee ice cream with chocolate syrup and sponge toffee pieces MMMMMM sugar buzzzzzzzzz! :heart:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2013, 4:56 pm

2wheels4ever wrote:
jk1 wrote:
I've been eating those candies made in Canada. I don't know what this type of candies is called. Could be sherbet? It's like compressed sour powder. They are very addictive.

Smarties. Not the same Smarties as the rest of the world. I used to like this candy called Spree, with a hard sour shell and liquid goo inside

No, in Canada Smarties are round, colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces like M&M's, except they're flatter, bigger and, in my opinion, better tasting than M&M's. Years ago on an episode of "Millionare", a guy was eating Smarties because he was hoping they'd make him smarter, and I was puzzled that they looked like fruity candies instead of chocolate.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2013, 11:20 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
2wheels4ever wrote:
jk1 wrote:
I've been eating those candies made in Canada. I don't know what this type of candies is called. Could be sherbet? It's like compressed sour powder. They are very addictive.

Smarties. Not the same Smarties as the rest of the world. I used to like this candy called Spree, with a hard sour shell and liquid goo inside

No, in Canada Smarties are round, colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces like M&M's, except they're flatter, bigger and, in my opinion, better tasting than M&M's. Years ago on an episode of "Millionare", a guy was eating Smarties because he was hoping they'd make him smarter, and I was puzzled that they looked like fruity candies instead of chocolate.

Just made there, not sold there.

Meanwhile I was within spitting distance of a Sonic today and did not indulge in all-day 1/2 price milkshakes. Now I'll have to wait until after 8PM any other day

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

I took pics to show you the Canadian candies.

I bought these in Big W (big store like Target). Similar things are sold in Woolworths etc, but they are made somewhere else. I think these Canadian ones are better. I don't like the artificial color but I can't resist them.

Appleisbetter
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jul 2013, 4:48 am

just discovered fluff for the first time being from australia and never had the chance to buy it until now WOW fluffernutter the best omg you americans have such yummy foods

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2013, 1:07 pm

Kapsalon is probably one of the most junky foods I have eaten. Fries + shoarma + garlic sauce + some vegetables + cheese. 1800 kcalories means you're pretty much done eating for the rest of the day.

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2013, 5:53 pm

2wheels4ever wrote:
Today's dinner consisted of a plate of microwaved pizza snacks, a popsicle, followed by a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli at room temp. No silverware needed!

Might nuke a frozen chicken burrito for breakfast tomorrow. What's in your pantry?

Well, I have junk food in my pantry, but someone else will eat it. I decided to give up junk food for good--so far I've gone for a day w/o junk food, and my goal is to make it forever. If you can appreciate junk food and be proud of it, good for you. I'm jealous, because that must mean it doesn't affect you too much. My dopamine signals go on overdrive when I eat junk food, so I not only eat it, but I eat too much of it. And that means I could easily get fat in just one year if I didn't watch what I ate. So enjoy your cheesy, fried, sugary, and creamy foods, but don't tempt me :wink: .

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2013, 11:20 pm

trollcatman wrote:
Kapsalon is probably one of the most junky foods I have eaten. Fries + shoarma + garlic sauce + some vegetables + cheese. 1800 kcalories means you're pretty much done eating for the rest of the day.

That's if you're not the swimmer Michael Phelps. I could seriously go for one of these now, unfortunately these don't exist in the US. Meanwhile I've got this in my head the past few days
[youtube]http://youtu.be/_pgPq4FGWfk[/youtube]

OddButWhy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2013, 11:35 pm

Karmel Korn

(It's popcorn coated with a hard caramel layer)

I haven't had it in years. My hometown had a Karmel Korn shop downtown, and it was a special treat (more special than ice cream) to go there and each of us kids get our own box of the stuff to carry around & eat.

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2013, 1:10 am

Twinkies are back if anybody cares.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bus ... r/2517709/