Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 10:53 pm

I heard a man calling out the name, Christopher over again. It turned out that his dog got away. He was calling his dog to come back to him. My family also lived three doors down to a family who's dog was named Casey, in the first neighbourhood that I lived in. My aunt also had two dogs in a row that had peoples' names. The first one was Bridget and the second one was Daisy. Her common law husband had Basset Hound named Fred.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

Moomingirl wrote:
I know someone with a cat called Gary

I had a cat named Terry which was short for Terrance. My sister wanted to call him marmalade , as I recall lol. I also had a fish name Paul when I was 12.

CDSherwood
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Apr 2013, 12:45 am

Most of my animals I've had during adulthood have had human names. We currently have Adelaide (the dog), Ozymandias (Ozzie for short), Astrid, and Phillip J. Fry (cats). Our now passed guinea pigs were called Hendrix and Marley.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 12:55 am

Had the cat been called Elizabeth even before the niece was born? Then the demand by the mother-in-law to change the name of the cat would be really ridiculously selfish. If not, still you can give your pet the name you want. Maybe you can change the cat's name from Elizabeth to the same name as the mother-in-law's.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 3:21 am

Jensen wrote:
My art teacher had a dog named Viggo. "That is the craziest name for a dog", he giggled, - until one day, he met another man with a dog. My teacher presented Viggo by name, expecting an astonished look in the other mans face, - but he, in turn, calmly presented his dog as --- Hans! :lol:

Yay! Another Viggo!! My collie was named Viggo. He came to us with that name. He was replaced., and we wanted to keep the name his previous owner had given him.

Also known at least two dogs named Oskar.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765