Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2014, 2:37 am

Anyone playing on the EU server?

zarok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2014, 8:40 pm

I am playing on the NA server in the Aldmeri Dominion. Or I will be when I get a credit card.

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2014, 4:12 pm

I was in some beta tests and I got 5 days early access. I'm really enjoying it so far - actually, it's a little too addictive. I quit WoW about six months ago because it had stopped being fun, but this is much more to my taste.

I found something interesting today - an autistic Argonian character. I thought I'd start a new thread about it.

zarok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Apr 2014, 2:38 pm

hahaha, well My issue is that they wont let me use my preorder days until i purchase more months. and i dont have a credit card

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2014, 7:32 pm

zarok wrote:
hahaha, well My issue is that they wont let me use my preorder days until i purchase more months. and i dont have a credit card

Can you go down to the grocery store and buy a prepaid MasterCard or Visa card?

zarok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2014, 3:00 pm

yes, I got it all working and have my guild up and running in game now, But i seem to spend most of my time running around gathering resources and crafting things and finding treasure.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 5:42 am

Recently installed and played it for 2 days, got the 30 day trial active just in time to slide into the F2P time. Unlike Everquest 2, i'm not going to have my own guild, too much work and it take too much time from the whole adventuring thing.

Joined the Aldmeri Dominion as an Altmer, with a Bosmer heart (i love nature and exploring), and even before i've reached lvl 10 i had gone to every zone in my "area" and mined plenty of Orichalcum and Dweemer ore. Got around 9000 gold out of that and i'm saving up for my first mount which will make exploration simple.

I love the freeform implementation, while EQ2 locks certain weapons and other kit to certain classes, i can play a heavy armor battlemage - which i usually play in other Elderscrolls games. I'm missing a broker/auction house though, the guild resellers makes it a PITA to find a certain item.