Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Vertex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

I'm a registered level 10 nerd and a citizen of the United Federation of Planets.

Alwaysbecreeping
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 May 2013, 7:21 pm

Geek, yes.
Nerd, not so sure...

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

21 May 2013, 9:22 am

I'm definitely a nerd, probably a geek. I like the word 'geek' better because people think nerds are cool now, but the nerds that they think are cool are people with fake glasses who wear 'nerdy' clothes on purpose.

Sparrow40k
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2013, 6:39 am

This is kind of interesting for me. I follow and am interested in the same as what one would refer to as a 'nerd'. But generally (or from my knowledge) a nerd is someone who is academically superior to others - gets high grades and is seen my others as someone that studies a lot and tries their very must in school.
That is not me. I am somewhat the opposite when it comes to school. I never hand in assignment, I write all my classes work in one - what i call "Universal book" and I generally fail test.

Is that is a nerd, I am not a nerd.
I am interested in computers, science and music over all things, I consider myself to me beyond a level of a logical mind to my peers in both mathematics and programming (Not to sound vain or cocky). In my spare time I am normally on my computer either: writing code, writing music, playing games (PC) and/or reading articles from my bookmarked websites that keep me up to date with technology, software and science.

So... Am I a nerd?
I think I am a geek though..