How create nerdy aspie like sim in the Sims 3

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2013, 9:12 am

I have the sims 3 with expansion pack Ambitions and Late Night, i intended to buy Generations and University life, and i think it would be all expansion that i buy.

What is best clothing for Nerdy skinny teeny and adult sim, i want make him look like Bill Gates :D

I also plan to create big fast food loving guy like myself :D

khnk222
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Mar 2013, 10:15 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
I have the sims 3 with expansion pack Ambitions and Late Night, i intended to buy Generations and University life, and i think it would be all expansion that i buy.

What is best clothing for Nerdy skinny teeny and adult sim, i want make him look like Bill Gates :D

They have the proper traits (nonsocial, computer nerd, and others) and body options to do what you want to do. I think you'll understand when you play the game. My intuition is that you just got the game and have to wait on a pretty lengthy download and you are excited about the game so you are posting here.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 9:19 pm

khnk222 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

They have the proper traits (nonsocial, computer nerd, and others) and body options to do what you want to do. I think you'll understand when you play the game. My intuition is that you just got the game and have to wait on a pretty lengthy download and you are excited about the game so you are posting here.

Game is really cool, i have ambitions, late night, generation and university life.

I have two adult sim, man and women, while i originally created guy with two sons, a single father:-) he is firefighter, and married to women from his fire depot,

The teen sons are typical aspies :-) shy, bock worm, genius and Virtuoso, and belong to nerds social group :D

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 1:50 pm

After getting Sims 3 University I can now add "socially awkward" as a trait in create-a-sim and you can earn Nerd Social Points by playing video games, reading comic books, using the computer, enthusing (or complaining) about video games and interacting with other sims with the Nerd status. I've never really created any of my sims to specifically have Asperger's, but they often earn social points on whatever is they do, even if they're not university students. I modeled one Sim after myself and although she has a lot of the traits I have (loner, childish, hot-headed, artistic, cat-lover) I don't think of her as being an Aspie like I am. Funny thing is that doing artistic things, even canvas painting, gives you rebel points. :?