Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

CBRVA83
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2013, 2:33 pm

I don't know if this is the right place or not to post this question, but since this thread disscusses things about computers and the internet is on the computer, here is my question: If there is anyone on here who has a facebook account, do any of you know if there is a Wrong Planet private group page? I've had a facebook account for two years now and I found out about the WP group a year after I joined facebook, and I used this group for a while, and chatted with other aspies like me on the fb chat room, but I distanced myself from this group when they changede the name of their group with different silly nicknames that annoyed me, and I began to wonder if this WP group was affiliated with WP or not.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm

I think there have been several but a WP member started an alternative one called On The Spectrum which is more discussion based and far less irritating. I'm a part of the group as are many WP members less active on WP presently.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2013, 11:32 pm

wish i had the time to do both WP and FB. but WP takes priority for me.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2013, 4:42 am

I had been thinking of asking you; I would love to know you on FB. I've been able to get to know some members from WP better, I guess because what I say is not as likely to be lost in the crowd.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2013, 5:22 am

On the spectrum was started by abaisse as a spinoff of a less mature secret group for wrongplaneteers.
You need to be added into it(secret group) so you may need to add someone

Theres also a wrongplanet secret group but some people expected a group that was serious most of the time so abaisse created on the spectrum.

You can have a look at both and see which one,if any, is for you

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2013, 5:57 pm

Aimless wrote:
I had been thinking of asking you; I would love to know you on FB. I've been able to get to know some members from WP better, I guess because what I say is not as likely to be lost in the crowd.

i am "abby normal" on FB.