Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Confuddlement
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Mar 2013, 4:42 am

So this year I am doing a levels, and I just cant get motivated to revise. I have no drive left. Last year I went into what I called "work mode". I know this sounds crazy but I think it was prompted by finding the right revision snack:L And when I wasn't revising I was thinking about it.

Anyway, this year its not working. I can't focus. I am not sleeping properly. I can barely function. I am very very unhappy.
Does ANYONE know how I can get into my work mode? I feel like I have a work switch somewhere but I don't know how to activate it!!
Any ideas at all would be a godsend!! !

Kitutal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2013, 12:01 pm

I've struggled with similar lack of motivation for a while now, the things that work for me are setting out a very strict timetable for each day, with work blocks clearly marked for a few hours here and there, and forcing myself to follow it exactly, and also withholding certain rewards, in my case chocolate, and only allowing it after a certain amount of work.
that or post all your revision notes around the room where you just happen to see them and revise almost by accident