Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 7:49 am

The Harvard Project funded by the Pacifica Foundation; who has had members such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and
is in cohorts with Lucius trust aims to "discipline" N. America using people with Aspergers, people of interest in specific who
can become "limitless." when the stones activate the "other side" or pseudonym personality.

How have I come to this incredulous theory? (The preamble isn't a theory.)

http://youtu.be/U6o2ZpHZWos

We must be 2000 light years from home.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Apr 2013, 9:20 am

So to clarify, the preamble was just build up to the punchline?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQ7YVXrCk4[/youtube]

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 1:59 pm

What punch line? Do you think a dollar that's worth 82 cents is a joke?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 11:33 pm

Did you ever talk to a professional about some of these ideas of yours? I remember something a while back and several people thought it might be a good idea to talk to a mental health professional about this stuff. It really can't hurt, and at most it would be a waste of your time and money and at best you could end up with some peace of mind.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 12:15 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Did you ever talk to a professional about some of these ideas of yours? I remember something a while back and several people thought it might be a good idea to talk to a mental health professional about this stuff. It really can't hurt, and at most it would be a waste of your time and money and at best you could end up with some peace of mind.

Is this your only vice? Have you ever talked to a brick wall? Because that's what it's like trying to get an idea across to you and this society majorly since all of
the white people are moving to Asia.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 12:16 am

OliveOilMom wrote:

I did; by the way, and I was prescribed Marijuana.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 3:58 am

WhiteWidow wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Is this your only vice? Have you ever talked to a brick wall? Because that's what it's like trying to get an idea across to you and this society majorly since all of
the white people are moving to Asia.

So, what is it that you are trying to get across to us?
Restate it in terms that we can understand.

And by the way- I dont know anyone (White, nor otherwise) 'moving to Asia'.
So whats up with that remark?