Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mkoberland
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2013, 4:08 pm

I am a big fan of the Mega Man X video game series, even though I only played the first three games. I am currently writing fan fiction for it, and was wondering if some people would be interested in hearing about it. I bring back some of my favorite characters from the series.

Please note, I retain final copyrights on what I write.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 10:24 am

After X8 Sigma was destroyed for good, however, he mentioned something about his "children" meaning the new generation reploids.

Possible X9 Story. A new Maverick outbreak begins and each Maverick contains a trace of Sigma's DNA in a virus form. Destroying a Maverick delays or prevents a possible revival of Sigma. Meanwhile, Axl has been acting strange lately. Could he be going Maverick? Some of his memories are returning as a trace of Sigma DNA Virus somehow has made its way into Axl's Nervous System. Sigma is reborn through Axl.

Good ending: Axl is stopped and comes to his senses.

Bad ending: Axl is stopped but is retired (aka destroyed).

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

mkoberland

03 Apr 2013, 2:47 pm

I wrote three stories, actually. The first one is right after X8. Sigma and Lumine do come back, but so do Sting Chameleon and Magma Centipede. The latter two are good now, and cured of the Maverick virus. This is mainly due to a third character. The three of them team up with X, Zero, and Axl, and destroy the Mavericks for good.

The next story deals with the aftermath of the Maverick Wars, and a young human villain who had close ties as a kid to X, Sting, and several other of the Reploids who turn Maverick. In a twist of fate, X temporarily turns Maverick due to the actions of this human, and his friends are forced to battle and save him.

The third storyline is much larger, and incorporates sci-fi elements that have not been used in the Mega Man Universe yet. It explains the origins of the Maverick Virus cure (the cure was not created by either humans or Reploids), and how Sting and Magma came back. It also features a powerful, destructive force far greater than the Mavericks.