Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 9:18 am

Do u find it hard too believe thats its nearly 10 years since batman begins hit theatres?

DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 10:21 am

Has it been that long? 8O Time flies.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 10:26 am

Actually, it's been 8 years since Batman Begins revived the franchise in a bold and new direction.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 11:11 am

No. I never really even watched it or cared about it until I found out that Christian Bale is in it. I watched the Batman movies for him. I've never cared for superhero stuff. Never even watched Superfriends when I was a kid. I was more of a Buggs Bunny type gal.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

Are you saying 'bold and new direction' lexington because u know that annoys me or something?

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 12:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Are you saying 'bold and new direction' lexington because u know that annoys me or something?

Not in the slightest, i say bold and new because the original franchise had been done to death in terms of lightheartedness and camp comedy value. I remember being blown away upon seeing Begins in 2005 with a few of my friends, and immediately after the end credits rolled, we stood up and applauded with many others.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Last edited by LexingtonDeville on 03 Apr 2013, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 1:29 pm

okay sorry :oops: