would a communist style dating system work?

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

let say we use a communist model in dating and elimated class.
so no more alpha male/top guy, no more low status men.
No more hot girl/top girl, no more low status women.

everyone would be consider equal, and no one could ever become more cooler than anyone else,
no guys could ever become the cool guy or the top guy.
no man or woman, would get all the offer for sex and relationship.

could this system work, or would it fail, like communist usually does.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 3:03 pm

Arranged marriage.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 3:15 pm

How would that work?

Have everyone draw names out of a hat - and whoever you pick- thats who you date?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 3:32 pm

It barely works when you both pick each other, how's it supposed to work when its done for you

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

13 Apr 2013, 3:34 pm

On a fundamental level it would be flawed due to biological wiring. There would have to be traits for both genders to seek in partners in order to select the right person to pass on their genes through (generally, stability/success in life). However, standard evolutionary traits of strength, size, and dominance have more or less been replaced with culutural traits of intellect, money, and posessions. Due to that, it would be possible to change the traits over time, but to remove them entirely would be difficult or impossible to do, even with a lot of oppression and conditioning.

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 3:53 pm

I wouldn't say that it even works in theory. People have different physical traits, personalities, preferences and free will. People have and should have the right to choose their own partners.

Besides, there wouldn't be much room for love and affection if everything is shareable and disposable.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 4:02 pm

[rant]Yes, I wanna be paired up with someone that I am told is good enough for me and vice versa and regardless of what attraction we might have for eachother. I mean after all... it sounds soo much better than being alone. [/end rant] (nothing to do with you Bill, just don't like the idea)

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 4:09 pm

That is possibly one of the most ridiculous ideas I have ever heard of.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 4:11 pm

xMistrox wrote:
On a fundamental level it would be flawed due to biological wiring. There would have to be traits for both genders to seek in partners in order to select the right person to pass on their genes through (generally, stability/success in life). However, standard evolutionary traits of strength, size, and dominance have more or less been replaced with culutural traits of intellect, money, and posessions. Due to that, it would be possible to change the traits over time, but to remove them entirely would be difficult or impossible to do, even with a lot of oppression and conditioning.

Depends where you go, my type of woman is more impressed at how much you snatch over how fast you can do maths or how fast your car goes.

Again money and intellect isn't that important, now social status and social intelligence can attract certain ladies. I have known people to be on benefits and they can still attract multiple women at a time, that's because of the social charm they have. If women know you can attract other women or you have social approval, your attraction value instantly goes up, just like how some women are attracted to married men.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 4:37 pm

in other words. Everyone would just be average. so man could never every become a stud and take his large share of women, and no women could never ever become the ''popular lady''
and get a large share of men.

but it would be tough, because some people want to have a huge number of partners and other want to have very few, or none.
but could society elimated the alpha-beta male, get rid of them labels. and make all men as equal and women too. Even though they
are going to be people who will have a huge numbers of partners.

so in other words, in this ''communist dating system'' an attractive, out going girl and a unattractive, very rude girl would be consider equal and average.
and the attractive, out going man and an short, unattractive man would be consider equal and average.
but in communist dating system no man could ever be consider the most attractive, and the most desire, and same with the women,
there can't be no most attractive, most desire women in this system, everyone equal

so movie stars,athletes, music stars would not be allow to be ''the most desire'' .

Cilantro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2013, 5:12 pm

Would you want to have to date someone you don't like or avoid someone you do because of this model?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 5:46 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
xMistrox wrote:

Depends where you go, my type of woman is more impressed at how much you snatch over how fast you can do maths or how fast your car goes.

Again money and intellect isn't that important, now social status and social intelligence can attract certain ladies. I have known people to be on benefits and they can still attract multiple women at a time, that's because of the social charm they have. If women know you can attract other women or you have social approval, your attraction value instantly goes up, just like how some women are attracted to married men.

I don't think any woman cares how much you snatch except for possibly women who snatch themselves. And even then, maybe only like 20-30% of women who snatch care about their partner's ability to snatch at all.

Olympic lifters and powerlifters tend to also have pretty miserable boring loveless lives because we have no social life and just lift things up and put them down, and then go home and argue on forums, or maybe once you get serious enough to not argue on forums, just spend your spare time sleeping like 13 hours a day or something, for all kinds of gains.

Let's see, I also don't think women care about deadlifts or squat numbers either. Or any lifting numbers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohgYLLSK5G0[/youtube]

What real life is like for weightlifters. That's a good scenario, they're even rich enough to eat out after.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 5:49 pm

How do I become a communist party official in your communist dating system so I can have a harem and take all the girls of the political prisoner males?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 6:50 pm

Has a communist *anything* ever worked?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:19 pm

Dox47 wrote:

AK-47, Soyuz rockets, Mir space station, my Russian adjustable double edge razor. Soviet cars like Ladas and whatnot for the most part even worked OK, just they're not very fun.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:22 pm

1000Knives wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

AK-47, Soyuz rockets, Mir space station, my Russian adjustable double edge razor. Soviet cars like Ladas and whatnot for the most part even worked OK, just they're not very fun.

Country made things isn't what he asked, since their design isn't based on much more than the engineers in that country. Its like saying Nazi Germany was great because they built great equipment.