Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2007, 9:44 pm

So, how many other people on here play Guild Wars? I think it would be fun if we started an Aspie Guild. Tell me if you're interested! If anyone has suggestions for guild name, abbreviation, cape, etc, I can start the guild.

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2007, 4:04 pm

Guild Name Suggestion:

The Outcasts

Quest_techie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2007, 3:52 am

I've just come up without a guild, and do play <very sporadically I should warn, sometimes I'll play 22 hours a day, sometimes I'll play 4 hours a month>

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 10:50 am

I'm kinda sporadic sometimes, too. Though lately I've been playing about 20 hours a week... mostly Saturdays and a couple nights a week. In a guild right now but getting un-interested in them.

As soon as a couple more people get interested, I'll create the guild. Just need a 3-4 letter abbreviation (the thing that shows after member names). I'll make the main name as "The Outcasts" unless someone comes up with another suggestion.

If I have time tonight I'll look at a couple potential capes and post some screen shots.

Once I get it all set up anyone interested can either leave a GW character name on here and potential times they'll be on, or I can just give you mine and you can message me in-game. The main character I play is "Swinging Windy".

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2007, 2:52 pm

Okay, I think I'll start the guild tomorrow night with the name "The Outcasts"... maybe make the abbreviation "Out" or something. Please PM me with one of your character names if you are interested in joining and I will invite you to the guild when I create it.

From the replies I've seen in this thread and the one I posted in the Computer section, it looks like 3 people are interested so far. If you know any other aspies who play Guild Wars please let them know about this thread.

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2007, 8:03 pm

The guild has been created! Unfortunately, "The Outcasts" name was already taken, so I came up with something else. Drum roll please...

"Live As Pies Do", abbreviation [Pie].

So, if you still want to join, either send a PM to me on the wrongplanet forums with one of your guild wars character names, or message "Swinging Windy" in GW to get in the guild.

Prozium_Addict
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Feb 2007, 6:08 pm

My GW name is the same as my name here (Prozium Addict) and I would love to join.

I added you to friends, looking forward to it.

SuPaStAr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2007, 9:35 am

my characters name is Daniel Latina sometimes i play for around 100 hours a week
but sometimes just 5 hours a day :)
wud love it if u added me im always on GW if i can get on

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 9:45 am

I'd add you next time I'm on, SuPaStAr, but I barely play any more. Haven't touched my account in a couple months. :?

SuPaStAr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2007, 9:46 am

im just installing GW:Nightfall i havnt played in 3months because of my new comp and the new games iv got :( but im installing it now and going to play it soon :)
im not sure wether my char name is daniel latina or Daniel Latina LOL
it's been that long

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 9:58 am

capitalization doesn't matter. GW automatically caps the first letter of the name.

SuPaStAr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2007, 10:00 am

thnx, i rarely bother with PvP battles. i stopped playing archlord because the PvP got out of control
i will try complete the main quest but will need help along the way iv pretty much lost the knowledge of GW and the controls etc it will be wierd and fun exploring GW again :D

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 1:09 pm

SuPaStAr wrote:
im just installing GW:Nightfall i havnt played in 3months because of my new comp and the new games iv got :( but im installing it now and going to play it soon :)
im not sure wether my char name is daniel latina or Daniel Latina LOL
it's been that long

I just installed GW: Nightfall last night... don't have any of the others though. I'm on as either Misha Lyan (ranger) or Kaija Rei (warrior)

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 5:22 pm

Does anyone know how to change your email address in GW? Because I changed my email address a while back and now I cannot play GW anymore because the account name is no longer my current email address.

euphrosyne
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 May 2007, 7:18 pm

yvaN_ehT_nioJ wrote:
Does anyone know how to change your email address in GW? Because I changed my email address a while back and now I cannot play GW anymore because the account name is no longer my current email address.

If you have bought anything from the Guild Wars store then you cannot change the e-mail address that you use to log on to Guild Wars. If you can't log onto Guild Wars for some reason you should contact support at PlayNC.

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2007, 8:56 pm

I didn't buy it from the GW store. I bought it from Wal-mart.