Any Final Fantasy Fans or rpg fans in general?

Page 3 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 7:54 pm

There's at least one guy in each FF game I find hot. :wink:

Drakeman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2007, 11:05 am

I've played and beaten every single FF released in the US except for FFIII and FFX-2. Well, ok, I haven't beaten FFXII yet, but I'm pretty close. I'm even in the process of trying to create my own FF. That should tell you enough right there :).

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2007, 5:04 pm

I've never beaten a FF game, but I hope I beat FFX-2...

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2007, 5:07 pm

I've beaten about half of them (I, V, VI, IX, X) and played all but XII at least halfway through. Got near the ends of II and XIII. Working on finishing the ones I haven't.

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2007, 5:18 pm

I think all the FF games I've played so far are lame, except X and X-2.

KingMichael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Mar 2007, 8:18 pm

I haven't played any of the Final Fantasy games before 7 except 1 and 2, both of which are boring. I've played the rest, not including spinoffs and stuff like that. FF7 is my favorite.

I have the ROM for FF6, but I haven't bothered to play it.

I've also played a few MMORPGs. One of them is FFXI, which is boring. I've also played WoW, which is better than FFXI but still kind of boring.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 11:19 pm

Is 7 good? I should get that in the mail soon.

Lone_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 8:42 am

I´m a pretty big FF fan, I´ve beaten them all except 3,11 and 12. 6 is my clear favourite since it has the best music and my favourite villain of all time, Kefka. :)

RedMage wrote:

That´s like asking if the sun is hot. Of course it´s good, it´s not praised as the best PSX game for no reason, I can guarentee that.

Last edited by Lone_Wolf on 28 Mar 2007, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:23 am

I love RPGs, mainly Final Fantasy. I've played I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VIII, X, X-2, Tactics, and Tactics Advance.

I haven't beaten any FF for strange different reasons (a broken memory card, hard disk formating, stupid twin siblings, . . .), maybe I have bad luck for FF :?, but I was very close with FFIV and FFVIII. My favorites are FFIV, FFVI and FFVIII.

Also, I like Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Brave Fencer Musashi, Musashi Samurai Legend, Mega Man X Command Missions, Kingdom Hearts I & II, . . .

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:31 am

I like final fantasy series, I like xeno saga, have 1 and 2 will eventualy get 3. I used to play diablo 2, I used to play mmorpgs but stopped cold turkey. I have dungeon siege 2 for pc but not the expansion pack, if someone has that and would like to play a co-op online game let me know. I find single the player version boring. I have Fable for PC, kind of vanilla so I can't realy get into it. I couldn't get into morrowind for pc either.

Of the final fantasy series my favorites are 7, tactics, 9, 10 and maybe 12, I'll see after I beat it a few more times. x-2 was decent.
Tactics is one of my most favorite all time games.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 5:06 am

RedMage wrote:

For God's sake don't sell it again. It can be a bit tricky re controls, but we're talking about arguably the best Final Fantasy ever. Just tolerate the graphics, and the levelling-up needed at some points (especially if you want to beat optional bosses, or get all the Limit Breaks). If you ever need help with FF7, just PM me RedMage. Or should that be MetaKnight?

On sabbatical...

HolyDragonSword
Raven
Raven

01 Apr 2007, 1:47 am

...FF VII required grinding at at least one point? :D

It is a great game, just a shame that the non-awesome engrish killed an otherwise excellent story. And yes, the story was originally a bit better-- at least in how things were referenced. Sony killed the charm.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 12:08 am

Quatermass wrote:
For God's sake don't sell it again.

Huh? I never had FFVII. :?

Last edited by RedMage on 03 Apr 2007, 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 12:12 am

Lone_Wolf wrote:
That´s like asking if the sun is hot. Of course it´s good, it´s not praised as the best PSX game for no reason, I can guarentee that.

And how am I supposed to know that?

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 12:15 am

RedMage wrote:
Quatermass wrote:
For God's sake don't sell it again.

Huh? I never had FFVII. :?

Quatermass tried to say FFVII is like a treasure (I dunno why cuz I haven't played it), it's very rare finding it.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 12:16 am

Oh. I wouldn't know either, as I haven't played it.