Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 1 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Ratae
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 63
Location: Midlands, England

19 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

I used to be a small, weak-looking, timid guy from my middle teens to early 20's and hated it. 5ft7 to 5ft9 and ranging from 110lbs to 130lbs from ages 17-21.

In college, around age 17-20, I used to get bigger guys bully me all the time. I noticed all these guys were very popular with the ladies. They were the sterotypical 'jocks'. They all had girlfriends but still felt the need to pick on and dominate me even though i had 0 girlfriends. I'm sure their bullying ways were not unnoticed by such ladies.

So, ladies, do you like this kind of macho, dominant behaviour in males? I mean, women are attracted to dominance right? And many ladies love the stronger-built looking chaps that can protect them from other males. So why SHOULD they not be attracted to male bullies that have a physical authority over smaller, weaker men.? I mean that's the order of things in animal kingdom - the larger males dominate and bully the smaller males, so why shouldn't it be that way with humans?



Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 545
Location: New England

19 Apr 2013, 8:31 pm

It's not just women, it's people. People are attracted to power, they're not attracted to character or virtue, they want power. It's the reason why when celebrities commit some horrible act we're extremely lenient on them as a society, if they have power they're forgiven, it's just sad all around.



Ratae
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 63
Location: Midlands, England

19 Apr 2013, 8:39 pm

Women want men who dominate other men because that means if they have sons with these men, they'll be dominant too. On the other hand, if a woman has sex with a weak male, then her sons will likely end up weak too and be unable to pass on their genes. That's a huge waste of a woman's reproductive resources.



Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,967
Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

19 Apr 2013, 8:42 pm

Yes, I imagine so. I'm attracted to girls who bully other girls, not consciously because I'm against bullying, but I sort of can't help it, so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way too.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 8:45 pm

Klowglas wrote:
It's not just women, it's people. People are attracted to power, they're not attracted to character or virtue, they want power. It's the reason why when celebrities commit some horrible act we're extremely lenient on them as a society, if they have power they're forgiven, it's just sad all around.


Power is poison to virtue, I would forgo being the most powerful man in the world, to be the most unappreciated and chivalrous hero there is any day. Screw power, like it makes them happy....



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 8:49 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
Yes, I imagine so. I'm attracted to girls who bully other girls, not consciously because I'm against bullying, but I sort of can't help it, so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way too.


I imagine not!! ! Hogwash pish posh horseradish applesauce!! ! That is complete rubbish!! Women should never bully other women!! ! PFFF, I hate women who are such stuck up tight wads, those are the kind of women if I feel like punching through the tv!



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 8:57 pm

Ratae wrote:
Women want men who dominate other men because that means if they have sons with these men, they'll be dominant too. On the other hand, if a woman has sex with a weak male, then her sons will likely end up weak too and be unable to pass on their genes. That's a huge waste of a woman's reproductive resources.



I could, and should puke on such statements. But to be polite I'll just make a gagging reflex, blegh!! ! Not strong sons, please, I've got mma under my belt and I look like baby face mc geek boy! Imagine a guy who looks 16 with a beard, but throws tomahawks, carves wood like you can't imagine, and lives to hunt and eat wild game, and thinks bear tastes better than beef! How is a guy like me who's got the balls to bike in a hailstorm for fun not got a girl friend yet? Oh, because of people who bully. I love women, but bullying I despise. When I get my own ride, man will I prove that wrong, bam bam, hahahaaah mmmm bear meat! Want some hun? Yes please big guy! Ahhh such wonderful times I will have.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 9:01 pm

A jock may look big 'mr. girls like bullies', but I could make any bully pass out in 10 seconds flat with my standing choke hold. MMA for geeks, turns people like Big Country into bad ***es! Cmon gimmie some submissions hahaah!



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 9:05 pm

You want your children to be skilled fighters for what muscles they have, have machinists and mechanics blood in their veins, and good ol fashioned smarts on top of that, and not to mention tomahawk throwing skill of my ancestors, oh wait you want to marry a jar head that's fine.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

19 Apr 2013, 9:08 pm

Ratae wrote:
So why SHOULD they not be attracted to male bullies that have a physical authority over smaller, weaker men.? I mean that's the order of things in animal kingdom - the larger males dominate and bully the smaller males, so why shouldn't it be that way with humans?


Because we are not ****ing animals. We are humans. You already answered that yourself.



DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,715
Location: Hissing in your ear

19 Apr 2013, 9:09 pm

No. That kind of behavior is disgusting and a complete turn-off. There's no excuse for bullying of any sort.



Ratae
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 63
Location: Midlands, England

19 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

DarkRain wrote:
No. That kind of behavior is disgusting and a complete turn-off. There's no excuse for bullying of any sort.


Females of all species get aroused by seeing the 'alpha males' AMOG/dominate the lesser males. Why should humans be any different?

Don't tell me you still believe in the Disney Movie version of life sold to you by your parents and the mainstream media.

All through my youth all i saw was the cutest girls dating the as*hole bullies and I got nothing. Why is there no truth in it. I'm sure not all these girls were wrong in what they liked. A small, skinny guy that can't fight other men and win just doesn't appeal to them.



Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,967
Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

19 Apr 2013, 9:28 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
Yes, I imagine so. I'm attracted to girls who bully other girls, not consciously because I'm against bullying, but I sort of can't help it, so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way too.


I imagine not!! ! Hogwash pish posh horseradish applesauce!! ! That is complete rubbish!! Women should never bully other women!! ! PFFF, I hate women who are such stuck up tight wads, those are the kind of women if I feel like punching through the tv!


Hmmm...I'm kind of attracted to mean girls, though they are likely out of my league.



DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,715
Location: Hissing in your ear

19 Apr 2013, 9:49 pm

Ratae wrote:
DarkRain wrote:
No. That kind of behavior is disgusting and a complete turn-off. There's no excuse for bullying of any sort.


Females of all species get aroused by seeing the 'alpha males' AMOG/dominate the lesser males. Why should humans be any different?

Don't tell me you still believe in the Disney Movie version of life sold to you by your parents and the mainstream media.

All through my youth all i saw was the cutest girls dating the as*hole bullies and I got nothing. Why is there no truth in it. I'm sure not all these girls were wrong in what they liked. A small, skinny guy that can't fight other men and win just doesn't appeal to them.


I don't get aroused by "alpha males," believe it or not. They might have muscles, but a lot of them don't have brains, thus making them complete idiots. Idiots do not turn me on. And no, I was not sold any Disney movie version of life. I know what it's like to be bullied; do you honestly think I want to date guys who bully others? I think not.



Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,893

19 Apr 2013, 9:54 pm

There are many kinds of alpha males, and they can’t waste much time beating up someone who is clearly no match for them; that’d only diminish their status. Besides, females are also motivated to choose males who won’t go nuts and hurt them or their offspring.