If you could make a movie what would it be about?

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 12:13 pm

I've always wanted to re-write the BOOK "Les Miserables", and tell it from a woman's point-of-view----and then, of course, I would write the screenplay for it, and a MOVIE would be made.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

Dragons

MovieCriticGamer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Dec 2014, 9:11 pm

1. A group of five or six friends decide to sneak in and crash a grand party (Something like a Beauty Pageant, Slumber and Project X like party clustered together) in revenge for not being invited and also discriminated based on their popularity level in high school, but things take a turn for worse when the party goers reveal themselves to be mutants (like zombies, but much stronger and intelligent) and this leaves the group having to band together to escape the mansion (twist) since it is locked down, guarded by the potent creatures, and the darkest secrets behind it. (Currently writing a screenplay for this, titled Hangout Project.)

2. A sequel to #1 - One of the friends make it out of the mansion in time, only to release the army of mutants and also a 25 story monster that attacks a city, leaving another group of friends who hang out in Miami to prevent the invasions spreading globally.

Your friendly movie critic gamer.

A light heart carries you through all the hard times.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 9:36 am

Mine would be about a married couple that have a perfectly healthy baby boy, but feels that he gets lonely so decides to have another baby. But things go downhill after that. The second baby is born deaf, and when he gets older he gets bullied at school for having a hearing aid so the mum had to pull him out of school and put him into a special school for disabled kids. But the boy isn't happy there either because he doesn't fit in with disabled kids and wants to be with ''normal kids''. Then for some reason the parents go on to have another baby, a third boy, who they soon discover has Cerebral Palsy and lots of intellectual delays, so a lot of attention is taken up on him as he gets older. The oldest boy now feels forgotten, and so spends a lot of time with his mates and sleeping round their's. Then just when the youngest is at a special school (with his brother) the mum finds she is a few months pregnant again, not with one baby but two. She's not sure if she could cope with another two, but the dad wants them, so she keeps them. It is a blessing when she gives birth to them and finds one is a boy and the other is a girl. The dad is glad to have a little girl. The twins start off all right but become very hard work, so all the attention goes on them. Then the dad decides to take himself, the second boy and the third boy to live at his parent's because they have a big house and plenty of room, so that the mum could look after the twins better. Now the oldest definitely feels forgotten, and the mum is distressed to find that as he becomes a teenager he is out doing drugs. At the same time the twins are growing up and going to school, but cannot handle school and are just so destructive and disruptive in the classroom that the mum is called into the office to see why their behaviour is like this. Then a couple of years later they discover that both the twins have ADHD. Then the mum gets in a nostalgic mood and looks at photos of when the first boy was born, and part of her wishes she could go back and just stick with the first boy, because the other 4 all seem to be suffering with some kind of condition that has sort of broke the family up a bit; the dad and two of the kids living somewhere else, and the oldest boy roaming about in a gang doing drugs. Not sure what the ending could be though.

LadyDaemontus
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

Mine would be based on quite a different, sexy horror/vampire movie. Not too much horror, but not too much romance/snog/smut like most vampire things are. It will be about a female Aspie who lives a life in the darker world. It will be a pagan spiritual movie about the Life inside the mind of a Darker, vampiric and spiritual aspie female.

For me, I feel like the sexiness of the night, of vampires and of the darker sex scene is poorly portrayed. I don't mean that they do it wrong, I just mean that their setting and their music could be a LOT better. Like, in Vampire Diaries they play too much popular crap and in True Blood, there isn't enough ethereal, spiritual and dark scenes. And, most of it is focused on a whiny vampire, anyways. Like, what about a show with the main vampire being badass? The life of a vampire who gets into the underground scenes like clubs and music and sex? That would pure seduction~

''I can be the villain to your whore~''

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2015, 3:42 am

I've written twelve screenplays since I was 15, so this question isn't as simple for me to answer. Usually everything I write falls within the spectrum of offbeat exploitation, so it's nothing particularly profound or cerebral.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2015, 4:28 am

it would be about the origins of spirit before the creation of the earth, to the distant future beyond even this metaverse. it would be NOTHING like "cloud atlas."

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm

I've had a fascination with historical non-violent crimes that have never been solved, so I would write a docudrama script about such an event.

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2018, 5:08 pm

It would be a stoner film with my cousins (if they're down for it); themes would either include a road trip or us in a cramped apartment.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 5:28 pm

a glorious fantasy about every nasty person on earth being abducted and encased in a big impermeable glass sheet in outer space, in orbit out in the OORT cloud.