What do NT women find attractive in AS men?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 11:22 am

MacGyverAspie wrote:
IlovemyAspie,

The user you're referring to has been blocked and posts removed, one of the mods took care of it.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Didn't I say be prepared to be nailed to the wall??? :D

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 11:47 am

MacGyverAspie wrote:
IlovemyAspie,

The user you're referring to has been blocked and posts removed, one of the mods took care of it.

That guy must have nutted her so bad to make her think about aspies like that, or was it the opposite?

We can't make assumptions about the situation without knowing the background of it.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2013, 5:04 pm

A question to follow up on the OP's first post:

How did you meet him and what was the 'first contact' event like?

As in... did he approach you or you him? Who pursued who?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2013, 4:53 pm

My best advice is not to read into it ad nauseum if you aren't in such a situation. No approach can apply to everyone, and practically nothing is more important to aspies than time to relax. Many AS individuals communicate best through nuance and behavior patterns, and tend to look for someone of a differing outlook who does as well.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 1:33 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
^^^^

#4 What was your point of coming on a forum full of people with AS and people who love and are desperately trying to understand them and spewing your garbage?

#6 get ready to get nailed to the wall for your insensitive, inaccurate, rude and down right nasty depiction of Aspies.

I am thoroughly disgusted.

I'm on the spectrum, and I laughed. If we have to keep such essential discourse politically correct, we all might be doomed.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 1:41 pm

cberg wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:
^^^^

#4 What was your point of coming on a forum full of people with AS and people who love and are desperately trying to understand them and spewing your garbage?

#6 get ready to get nailed to the wall for your insensitive, inaccurate, rude and down right nasty depiction of Aspies.

I'm on the spectrum, and I laughed. If we have to keep such essential discourse politically correct, we all might be doomed.

I don't go off on everyone. I've read some stuff I didn't agree with. But that was a bunch of BS. I'm glad you thought it was funny, but I didn't. :?

streetlegal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 May 2013, 2:18 am

I fell for his honesty, dry wit, and the way he views the world. He had an almost boyish charm, and is inquisitive about everything (which helped me to pay attention to things I normally overlook). We actually have a lot in common, and could/ do talk for hours and hours. Mostly when anyone asks about him, I tell them "to me, he IS the most interesting person I know."

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2013, 3:39 am

Um, nothing?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 1:18 am

IlovemyAspie wrote:
cberg wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:
^^^^

I don't go off on everyone. I've read some stuff I didn't agree with. But that was a bunch of BS. I'm glad you thought it was funny, but I didn't. :?

Suppose I never saw the 1st post you referenced. I mostly found "Buys dinner" hysterical, insofar as the staggeringly few dinners I've had the opportunity of buying.

streetlegal wrote:
I fell for his honesty, dry wit, and the way he views the world. He had an almost boyish charm, and is inquisitive about everything (which helped me to pay attention to things I normally overlook). We actually have a lot in common, and could/ do talk for hours and hours. Mostly when anyone asks about him, I tell them "to me, he IS the most interesting person I know."

Wish I could graduate from full boyish to almost boyish. Quelling one's inner radness is one awful chore. No matter how much I study, I always end up voiding warranties, working on sports cars or chasing thrills. It's a great way to live, really, just not a particularly understandable one.